[EP 7] Nothing is what it seems

They had reached the Guntithanon clan house after finish filming the trailer. Joong was proud that despite the lack of training, Dunk's acting skills could rival any budding actor in the industry.

Joong was surprised to see Phuwin with another person along with his parents. Dunk had beamed at their presence. He rushed over to greet them. That person gave Dunk a shoulder hug as Phuwin grasped his hand while he asked how was his day. Joong felt an undercurrent of jealousy at how close they were. Dunk had no qualms of showing affection towards them. They were definitely close.

"Don't worry, Khun Phuwin. We'll extend our protection towards Dunk. He had proved himself to be more than competent to be our son's bodyguard. Do excuse my son's willfulness, I can't thank Dunk enough that he accommodates him." His Paaw, Sarawat assured Phuwin as he ended their conversation.

"Luuk (son), come meet Khun Phuwin and his mate Khun Pond." Tine called Joong over. Joong had an internal sigh of relief when he realized that that person is Phuwin's mate. He greeted them.

"Khun Pond offered to be your bodyguard since Dunk is now acting with you. He may not be able to carry on with his duty as best as he could." Sarawat looked towards Joong. Still... he wasn't comfortable with the idea of Pond just yet.

"Maybe not for now. Let's observe and see how the situation goes." Joong replied. A look flashed between Phuwin and Pond but it was quick to leave before Joong could decipher.

"Let us know. We'll make a move and not overstay our welcome then." Phuwin, Pond and Dunk wai-ed at Sarawat, Tine and Joong before leaving. Their movement in synchrony.

"What do you mean by extending protection towards Dunk?" Joong was curious.

"Khun Pond and Dunk were rogues without a pack. It wasn't until Khun Phuwin met Khun Pond and realized that he is his true mate that they are now under the Tangsakyuen clan. But they are both worried about Dunk. The Tangsakyuen clan view rogues as a class beneath them. They tolerate him now because of our agreement, so he asked if we could extend our protection towards Dunk. I think there's no doubt of that. Seeing how he can tolerate you." Sarawat shook his head at Joong's willful act of making Dunk his acting partner.

Joong was stunned. His sunflower was not a rogue when they first met. He couldn't begin to understand what has happened within the last 7 years.   

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: decided to post earlier since I'm on a break and I don't know why my wattpad is a little unstable, so on a precaution side I quickly drafted and post it first before it dies on me. 2 EPs today😊😊