[EP 35] Time to heal

Pond and Dunk were present during Green's execution. Their face expressionless. Phuwin who had never shown public affection had hugged Pond. He knew his mate needed him more than him needing to maintain the façade of a clan leader. Joong had shielded Dunk seconds before Green's death. Poom was not spared.

Sarawat clasped Dim's shoulder. He didn't know how to support his brother. Green and Poom needed to answer for their crime. It wasn't within his power to excuse them, which he honestly didn't want to. But he didn't know how to spare his brother from the suffering he was going through.

Mai was temporarily spared until she gives birth. Dim will have guardianship of the pup. Sarawat hoped that the pup will give his brother new purpose.

***

Joong had told Dunk that he had a surprise for him. Dunk was curious as to what it was. He felt sorry for the pain that he was putting his mate through. It may have been 7 years but he struggled to move on from his grief.

The car stopped, Dunk got down with him. They were on foot for a distance before Joong told him they have reached their destination. Dunk took in the view. If he thought the Guntithanon clan house garden was beautiful, this was beyond his imagination. It was surreal. It was endless.

"I started building this garden since the last time we met. It has been growing for the past 7 years. For every moment that I missed you, I poured it into this garden. It represents my love for you." Dunk was stunned by his mate's confession.

He squatted down and saw the white rose that omega dad loved, it blended to the rows of light pink rose that his alpha Paaw loved. He saw pink carnation and lavender. The rows of sunflower stood out the most. He laughed. For the first time in days, he laughed. Phi Den had somehow recreated the Watthanasetsiri garden without knowing. A gust of wind blew past him as he saw the flower petals dancing in the wind. In that moment, it was as if his parents and his clan spoke to him. He smiled, finding peace within him that he never had for the past 7 years.

"Khoorp khun na (thank you), Phi Den" Joong was warmed by the smile that graced his mate's face when he thanked him.

He knew that they were finally going to be okay.          

***

Dunk took a video of the garden and sent it to Pond. Pond smiled as he recognized the flowers. Phuwin couldn't help but feel relieved when he saw Pond smile. He laughed when his mate called to him excitedly to show him the video. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: 🥹🥹No words to describe how I felt after writing this EP.