[EP 14] Reacquainted

There was some issue with the equipment on set, so Phi Aof had decided to resume shooting in the afternoon. It gave Joong and Dunk plenty of time to catch up with each other. It was as if the years apart didn't make a difference. They were able to pick off at where they left 7 years ago. Joong had updated Dunk on the things that happened in his life since he disappeared. Dunk was so absorbed in Joong's narrative, laughing and nodding along with him. Phi Aof had not seen Dunk so at ease nor had he seen Joong so excited in the years that he had known him. He had not seen him laugh, a real laugh in the time that he had known Joong. His eyes sparkled as if the darkness has been lifted. Their chemistry on set was different. It seems as if the barrier between them were lifted. One part of their body will always be connected to the other- be it a light touch of the finger, a bump on the shoulder or knocking their knees together. It seemed they can't keep away from each other. It definitely helped the series as their scenes get more and more intimate with each shot.

Dunk remembered Phuwin's warning but finds it hard to keep away from his Phi Den. He promised himself once the filming was done or once Joong finds his mate, he will leave. He will take what he can for now, savouring every moment he has with Joong.

Joong was glad to know that his sunflower was still there. Though that light within him was not as bright as it was 7 years ago, it was still there. He sees it whenever he makes him laugh. It was like music to his ear, so he tried harder and made sure he laugh more often.

***

Force, a fun and light hearted alpha, had taken over Pond's place as his bodyguard. Pond still finds it hard to watch Dunk shoot intimate scenes with Joong. When Force's mate, Book went into labour, Ohm took over. It was difficult to fight the jealousy within him when he saw how Dunk interacted with him. He was the same age as Dunk. They constantly teased each other and have play fights together. He felt like he had to fight for Dunk's attention when Ohm was around. It wasn't until they had to go to Chiang Khan for a shoot, and Dunk asked if Ohm could bring his mate, Leng, that he could finally breathe.

Joong couldn't wait to spend more time with Dunk in Chiang Khan.  

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: today's EPs are really more plot building, so you get a better picture on what's happening. Hope you enjoy it nonetheless. 

How do you find it so far?