Chapter 5

It was currently lunch break on set, Ian and Anthony were just sitting chatting at the table. Anthony was just picking away at some of the snacks.

"Yeah, but that's wha-"

"Delivery for Ian Hecox." A voice interrupted Anthony.

They both turned their heads, someone carrying flowers was standing there. They moved the flowers from in front of their face, to reveal Jake smiling. Ian smiled, hopping off his seat and over to Jake; they hugged each other.

Anthony just watched from his seat, rolling his eyes at Jake's little cliché romantic gesture. Ian was looking at the flowers, white lilies to be exact, with a fake smile; A small smirk grew on Anthony's face. "Ian doesn't even like lilies." He thought to himself. "He literally doesn't know anything about Ian, does he." He was trying to hold back a laugh. "Oh this is going to be easier than I thought."

He saw Ian pick up the flowers and walk away from Jake. Jake had his arms folded with a satisfied smile on his face as he watched Ian walk away. "I'm about to wipe that smile right off your face." Anthony got off his seat and made his way over.

He gave a fake laugh, "Lilies? Seriously."

Jake just glared at him. "Yeah...? What's wrong with that? Sad because you're not the one to be giving him flowers."

Anthony just gave him a snide smile. "No actually. I'm just wondering as to why you would give Ian flowers he doesn't even like."

That smug smile suddenly wiped itself from Jake's face. "What're you talking about? He loved them."

"Ian's an actor, so it's not exactly difficult for him to put on a fake smile. And he also has manners, so he's not exactly going to tell you he hates them. I'm surprised you didn't know that though, I thought you knew him really well." Anthony mocked.

Anthony gave him a condescending smile and walked away, leaving Jake to fume by himself.

~~

~Thursday Night~

Anthony stood outside Ian's door; he ran his hand through his hair to make sure it was styled perfectly. He had on a graphic t-shirt, a navy blue shirt thrown on top with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of ripped denim jeans. He'd also sprayed a bit of extra cologne on that he knew was Ian's favourite.

With the flowers in hand, he cleared his throat and knocked on the door. He soon heard movement on the other side, and then the door fully opened to reveal Ian's smiling face.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Hey," Anthony responded cheerily.

"You look nice tonight." Ian complimented.

"Thanks." Anthony smiled.

They gave each other a hug. "I love your cologne." Ian added as they pulled away.

Anthony smiled with all his teeth.

"Right well, I've still to get dressed but you can wait on the couch. Jake is playing the Xbox just now."

Anthony stepped inside the apartment. "Oh, these are for you." He said handing the flowers to Ian.

Ian's face lit up. "Peonies! and they're purple as well. Thank you so much. You didn't have to do that."

"Nah, it's fine. I saw them on the way here and I know how much you love them, so I thought why not."

Ian gave him a warm smile.

They walked further into the apartment. "Jake, Anthony's here." Ian called.

Jake just gave a grunt of acknowledgement from the couch, his full attention glued to the screen of the tv, as his finger pressed away at the buttons on his controller. Ian gave a small sigh, shaking his head at Jake's lack of hospitality.

"You want me to put these in a vase whilst you go get ready?" Anthony offered.

"That be great, thanks." Ian smiled, handing the flowers over to Anthony.

Ian walked away to the bedroom. Anthony sat the flowers down on the counter, then went and got the vase from Ian's cupboard, and filled it with water. He picked up the flowers and removed the plastic packaging from around them. He sat them in the water and moved them around a little to get them looking perfect. He sat the vase in middle of the counter, admiring them for a second; They were very vibrant and beautiful.

He went and sat down of the couch, further away from Jake. Jake wasn't really paying any attention, his main focus was on his game. Anthony watched the screen for a little bit, then took out his phone.

He was just messing about with it when Ian walked back into the living room, fully dressed now. Anthony had to do a double take. Ian looked so incredibly handsome. He was wearing a nice light grey, short sleeved button up shirt; it looked brand new. The shirt was accompanied by some form fitting tan jeans, and let's just say Anthony liked what he saw.

"So what do you think of my new shirt?" Ian asked Jake, beaming.

Jake's eyes didn't glance at Ian. "Yeah, great." He said with no enthusiasm to his voice. "I'm actually trying to play a game here, so if you don't mind."

"Oh..." Ian said, a hint of disappointment in his voice, as he sat down next to Jake on the couch.

Anthony watched on as this happened. He felt so angry. He wanted just grab Jake by the collar and shake him. "What's wrong with you? Do you not see this beautiful man right in front of you! Pay attention to him and not some silly little game!" He would yell at Jake.

He didn't obviously do this, but he felt so bad as he could see the upset expression on Ian's face. Ian deserved to be treated like a prince and should be praised everyday. Anthony wished to just leap over the couch and place a kiss on his lips, tell him how beautiful he is, and how in love he is with him.

A knock suddenly came at the door. Jake paused his game and shot up from the couch.

"That'll be Ryan." He said and walked away to answer the door.

Ian was sitting forward a bit on the couch, still looking sad. The door could be heard opening and then voices as Jake and his friend talked.

Anthony looked over to Ian and moved forward on the couch. He took Ian's hand in his.

"I think you look great tonight." He spoke softly, with a smile.

Ian looked up at him, a small smile appearing on his face. "Thanks," he said quietly.

They stared at each other for a minute, until they heard Jake walking back into the room; Anthony let go of Ian's hand and they both stood up from the couch.

"Alright we ready to go?" Ian asked.

"Yeah..." Jake trailed off. "Uh where did these flowers come from?" He asked pointing to the vase on the counter.

"Oh, Anthony brought them." Ian answered with a smile.

Anthony stepped forward and put his hand on Ian back, "Yeah, I saw them on the way over and they're one of Ian's favourites, so I got them for him." He smiled, knowing how much this would piss off Jake.

Jake gave a fake smile, "Well that was very nice of him wasn't it."

"Yeah," Ian said, giving Anthony a smile; Anthony returned one.

"Okay well let's get going." Jake said abruptly.

Ian and Anthony's eye contact broke. Jake grabbed his jacket and made his way to the door with Ryan following behind; Ian and Anthony followed suit.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) This chapter is just a filler, next chapter will be the second part of this. This would have been longer but I've been writing for hours and I keep getting writer's block. I've gotten like half of the next chapter written but I just can't write anymore, and the chapter was getting too long so I just decided to split it, and I also wanted to at least get something up for you guys :)

Anyways hope this chapter wasn't too rubbish. And hope you have a fab day/night guys <3