Chapter 10

2 hours, and many drinks later, an already intoxicated Anthony downed his last shot. Knowing he didn't have any money, he sneakily got off the stool, and made his way for the exist, luckily the bar was pretty packed so no one noticed him.

Once outside, he punched his fist in the air, "Yeah! Mission Impossible style stealth!" He laughed.

He stood with his hands on his hips, a big smile on his face. "I'mma go see Ian."

~~

*
Jake slammed the bathroom door over. Ian went and sat on the edge of the bed, running a hand through his hair, sighing. Suddenly the sound of the doorbell rang, Ian got up and made his way out of the bedroom.

He got to the door and opened it, revealing Anthony. "Heeeyy! There he is," he slurred.

"Oh god," Ian thought to himself. "Anthony, are you drunk?" He asked.

"What? Noooo...." He replied sarcastically, "I just had a couple drinks." He giggled, stumbling back a little.

Ian caught him, "Right okay, just get in the house." He said, bringing him inside.

Anthony flung his arms around Ian, "My best friend."

"Who the hell is at the do--" Jake stopped mid-question, as he came into the room.

Anthony removed himself, but kept one arm around Ian's shoulder,"Hey, it's the boyfriend."

"What is he doing here?" Jake asked.

"I just came to see my favourite person," Anthony answered, giving Ian a smile.

Jake just looked at him with an unamused expression, then rolled his eyes. "He needs to leave." He told Ian.

Anthony rested his head against Ian's, "Aww...why do you hate me?" Anthony pouted his bottom lip out jokingly. "Hey though, we may disagree on most things, but one thing we can agree on is that this guy right here," He nudged Ian. "He's a good fuck."

Jake's eyes went wide, and shared a look with Ian. Ian broke the gaze quickly and looked down, rubbing his arm out of awkwardness.

Anthony saw this, he gave a small laugh. "Oh yeah, that's right, you don't know that me and Ian used to date."

Anthony gave Jake a pat on the shoulder, walking past him and stumbling into the living room.

"Get him out of my house right now!" Jake demanded.

Ian's head shot up, "He's drunk. There's no way I'm letting him go by himself, I don't care how much you hate him!"

Jake threw his hands up, "Fine. Then I'm leaving!" He grabbed his jacket and keys, then went to go shove his shoes on.

"What? This is your house."

He stood back up and opened the door. "I literally don't care right now! There's no way I'm staying with him, and my lying boyfriend here!"

"I didn't lie!"

"Uh huh, sure."

"Iaaaannn!" Anthony's voice called.

"Oh looks like your little fuck buddy is calling you." Jake mocked as he walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

Ian sighed, shaking his head. He turned around and walked into the living room, to see Anthony on the couch. He walked over and took a seat on the footstool. Anthony gave him a small smile, Ian just gave him a blank expression, then looked down at the ground, causing Anthony's smile to fall and for him to move forward on the couch.