𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

HERE IS A SNEAK PREVIEW OF THE SEQUEL TO THIS STORY.

BACK TO THE FUTURE IS OUT NOW.

ENJOY!

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

OF ALL THE PLACES in time he could have sent her, he chose to send her back to when Leonard had joined the legends. Not to mention, they were in mid-battle. Lana crouched behind a bush as she watched her father and the rest of the legends attack Vandal Savage. She was panicked. She could go back to the ship and have Gary fix it, but she felt frozen in place. Her eyes were fixed on an unconscious Vandal Savage when she heard someone clear their throat from behind her.

Slowly, Lana stood to her feet. She spun around and was met with the end of the cold gun aimed at her heart. Leonard Snart eyed the sixteen-year-old. She felt oddly familiar to him, which only caused his guard to be up even higher than before. "Who the hell are you? You're clearly not from this time given your choice of attire." He gestured with his free hand to her clothes. She wore jeans, a black T-shirt accompanied by a leather jacket, and black Doc Martens. Her hair was straight and fell past her shoulders, but twisted into beautiful curls at the ends.

"Shit," she muttered to herself. Soon enough, Rip Hunter and Mick Rory were by his side. Mick was waiting for his partner's permission to attack while Rip stared at her stunned.

"I'm not gonna ask again..." he threatened her coldly.

"I—" she fumbled with her words. Lana for once didn't know what to say. To make matters worse, a rushed Evelyn appeared beside them. Her mother slapped the cold gun down gaining Leonard's attention.

"What the hell, she's just a kid," Evelyn scolded him.

"A kid who's obviously here on behalf of the time boogeymen," Snart replied.

"No..." Rip had begun as he studied the teen. "They never start us off this young. At her age we'd still be in training never on the field." His sight landed on his team before it fell back on Lana.

"Who are you?"

••••
BACK TO THE FUTURE OUT NOW :)