𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

"LEONARD!" The brunette shouted from outside the criminals new hideout. She let out a frustrated sigh. Her arm had grown tired of banging on the door. "Snart! I know you're in there! I know you hear me!" She groaned as her hands formed fists. She went to bang once more when the door flew open, and she was met with an annoyed bulky man towering over her small figure.

"Why are you shouting?!" The man growled with a huff.

"Mick, is Leonard home?" Evelyn asked as she ignored Mick's question completely. She was a bit confused as to when Leonard and Mick started talking again. According to Lisa, Leonard and Mick split their partnership along while ago; however, she couldn't get herself to care enough to ask him at the moment. Mick thought about it with furrowed brows. Although, he didn't really need to. He already knew the answer. Evelyn rolled her eyes as she tapped her foot. She was growing impatient.

"Yes, he is." He finally spoke with a nod of his head. "But he doesn't want-"

Evelyn didn't wait around to hear the rest. His clarification that Leonard was there was all she needed to hear. She pushed passed Mick and went inside. "Hey! You can't go inside!" Mick shouted at her from behind. His heavy footsteps trailed after her.

"Leonard!" Evelyn called out the moment she spotted him. He was standing in the far back of the room. His back had been facing her. He wore a blue parka while he cleaned his cold gun. He didn't look at her, but she heard the annoyed sigh that escaped his lips.

"I thought I told you to make sure she didn't come in." He said to Mick as he joined them.

"I was but-"

"I didn't think it was going to be a difficult task for you. The girl is petite. She has to be about five-two." Leonard cut him off.

"I'm five-four to be exact." Evelyn said sassily.

"And you." Leonard begun. He finally acknowledged her. "How long is it gonna take for you to get the hint? I don't wanna be bothered." He snarled as he turned to face her. He glared at her as he powered up the cold gun.

Evelyn eyed the gun. His finger rests on the trigger, but the gun is aimed toward the floor. Her eyes trailed from the gun to Leonard's face.  Leonard was never gonna use it on her. He simply wanted to scare her off; however, it clearly wasn't working. "We need to talk." She said through gritted teeth.

"No, we don't." Leonard said coldly while he took a step forward. "There's nothing you and I have to talk about. What's going on in my life doesn't concern you. It's my business."