𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

EVELYN LEANED AGAINST THE WALL of the empty hallway back at the CCPD. Her head spun as she tried to help Barry find a solution to the problem. Cisco's trap to find out who this supposed Harrison Wells really was worked out. He was indeed the Reverse Flash. And now if that wasn't enough to worry about, he repaired the particle accelerator and it's slowly building up to its full potential. Now, everyone was rushed around trying to find a way to safely transport the metas before the particle accelerator went off. If not, all those metas are dead.

"Okay, so A.R.G.U.S. has a transport plane that can take the meta-humans to Lian Yu. We just need to get them to Ferris Airfield." Barry informed Joe and Evelyn of the strings he was able to pull.

"So Oliver Queen came through then?" Asked Joe.

"Uh, no. Actually, it was not him. Apparently he's in Nanda Parbat..." Barry said a bit unsure about the location part.

"What?" Said Joe.

"Wherever that is. I don't know." Barry brushed it off quickly to get to the point. "I called Lyla, Diggle's wife. She's gonna hook us up. So, what about CCPD giving us an escort?"

"Man, it ain't happening." Joe sighed in defeat.

"What?" Barry hissed.

"You saw me talking to the D.A. She was very clear. I could lose my badge. I could go to jail. We all could go to jail." Joe explained the consequences if they went down this road.

But Barry was still persistent on helping these metas the way he felt was best. "We... we are protecting people."

"We are Barry, but....I'm a cop. There's certain set of rules I need to follow, and this year, I broke all of them. Lying to my boss..." Joe told him.

"I know." Barry sighed, and Evelyn frowned. She understood how Joe felt very well. She can relate to his conflict for she too had been breaking the rules and lying to the people she cared about. But just like Joe, she did it for the sake of others. She did it for a good reason, but that still didn't help silence the guilt.

"Ignoring the law. I mean, at what point do we become no different than the people we're fighting?" Joe added but this only angered Barry.

"We are way different." Barry replied.

"How?"

"We only break the rules to help people." Barry defended himself before he stormed off.