Meet and Greet

It's now 9pm and Fatima is at the warehouse waiting for her meeting with Zac's crew.

Fatima: Now when they get here y'all to be cool. Especially you G because I know how you can get.

G: I'ma be cool.

Ty: I gotcha sis

Dre: Yea we gotcha sis

AD: You have nothing to worry about.

Fatima: Ladies y'all good?

Mea: We good.

Fatima: Then I expect this meeting to go smoothly.

Ty: We gotcha.

Unknown: Boss they here.

Fatima: Let em in.

They come in and was greeted

Fatima: Hello Zac

Zac: Hey Ti.

Fatima: Well this is my crew. This is Shooter, well I guess we know why his name shooter. This is Ty, Ty is the chill one, but when it's time for business, he's on go. This is Dre, Dre is the quiet one but he's nothing to be played with. And this one right here is G, now G is my right hand. So when you see me, you see him. And this is my team of ladies. That's Mea, Bre, Dez, and Sway, now they might be females but they nothing to be played with. They do everything the men do, but better.

Zac: And this is my crew. That's Tee, Mike, killer, Rick, and Joe. Tee, is my Right hand, who's also  my blood brother. But you met him already. Joe is also my brother, Now he's the one that's chill but when shit gets to popping off he's moving everything in sight. Mike and Rick, they quiet but like ya boy Dre, they nothing to be played with. And killer here, well I guess we know why his name killer. And these ladies right here are my team of ladies. Now they might got a pretty face but they get down like most men, probably even better.

Fatima: Okay well now that everyone has met I want to make myself clear on something. We are a team, we're not here to be in competition with each other for who's the better team. It will be no beefing whatsoever. You must stick together at all costs. If Zac or myself find out that y'all have beef with each other, there will be a 15% cut from your pay and two weeks of no work. And if we find out that y'all moving work for anybody else, I'll kill y'all myself. So do I make myself clear?

Everybody: Yes.

Fatima: Well y'all mingle while we go talk. Zac come on.

Zac: Yes Ma'am.

Fatima and Zac went into her office.

Fatima: So now that we got that taken care of. I got product coming in in a couple days. So once I receive it, I will let you know. 

Zac: Okay bet.

Fatima: So when it comes in, I need you and your team to be ready to move. Now Zac I'm trusting you so please don't cross me, because I will kill you myself and I mean that shit wholeheartedly.

Zac: Damn

Fatima: I mean it Zac

Zac: I gotcha. I promise I won't let you down.

Fatima: Alright now.

Zac: You have nothing to worry about. I'm a man of my word.

Fatima: We gonna see.

Zac: You doubt me or something.

Fatima: I never said that.

Zac: Than what is it?

Fatima: It's nothing.

Zac: I have a question for you?

Fatima: Wuz up?

Zac: Why me? Outta all the people you could have chosen, why me?

Fatima: I don't know yet. But I will say this, you got my attention.

Zac: Is that right?

Fatima: Don't let that go over your head now, I mean business wise.

Zac: I hear you.

Fatima: Well I needa be heading home to get ready to catch my flight.

Zac: Where you going?

Fatima: I got something I have to take care of.

Zac: You stay on go I see.

Fatima: Well business can't take care of itself.

Zac: You right about that.

Fatima: Well I guess we're done here.

Zac: Yea I gotta get back to the club.

Fatima: Well Mr.Taylor you be safe in these streets now.

Zac: Awww you care about me.

Fatima: Ummm, don't go feeling yourself too hard. I was just saying be safe.

Zac: Well you be safe as well Ms.Wilson.

Fatima: Bye boy, You're something else.

Zac: See you later.

Fatima: See you later

Zac and his crew leaves, and Fatima locks up and leaves shortly after him.