Revenge

They killed the three men on the inside. And Fatima made her way to the upstairs room and busted in with Zac, Ty, And G behind her. Fatima shoots Ray causing him to fall to the floor.

Fatima: (Standing over him pointing the gun at him) Ty, untie her and you and G get her out of here. Mom, dad, and the doctors are there. Zac you stay back.

Ty: Gotcha

Ty and G got Kiya and got her out of there.

Fatima: They said if you want the job done, you gotta do it yourself.

Ray: I see you found me after all.

Fatima: Like I said, clearly you forgot who the fuck I am. So I had to remind you, starting with your mom.

Ray: You bet not have touched my mom.

Fatima: Oh I paid her a lil visit and got to asking questions and she got to lying, and well let's just say she's living the true meaning of her name.

Ray: You bitch (charges at her)

Fatima shoots him again.

Fatima: See it's funny how after all these years of knowing me, you still don't know who the fuck I am, hell death couldn't even leach you that lesson. So tonight I'm going to remind you who the fuck I am. Zac tie his ass up.

Zac: Yes ma'am!!!

Fatima went and got a knife and put it to the fire.

Fatima: So I see you like to play with fire. Because you not only killed my best friend's husband, but took my best friend, and beat her.

Ray: I guess you got the message.

Fatima: See the problem with you niggas, y'all have no morals. Y'all think y'all can do any and everything to women and get away with it, but not anymore. As long as I got breath in my lungs, ima make sure it'll never happen.

She puts the knife to his skin and he screams out.

Fatima: I begged you to stop, but you just keep beating me senseless without any care whatsoever. I loved you, I have you all of me, and all you did was broken me. ( puts the hot knife to his skin again )

Ray: Ti pleaseee, I'm sorry..

Fatima: Fuck your pleading out. Because of you, I was in the hospital fighting for my life. Broken ribs, bones, bleeding to the brain, I literally almost died. Because of you, I'm afraid to let somebody love me, put my guard down because I'm afraid they going to hurt me like you did. I've been living a nightmare since the day you walked into my life. I literally fucking hate you.

She breakdown and starts stabbing him as his body gets weaker and weaker. Ty runs back in.

Ty: Sis it's okay, it's okay. Give me the knife.

She lets go of the knife.

Ty: Zac get her out of here

Zac: Not until I know this mf dead ( takes his gun out, shooting Ray in the head ) Now I'll leave.

Ty: My dad is downstairs waiting on y'all.

Zac: Okay!!

Zac gets Fatima and carries her out the house.

Tyrell: Get in

They got inside the car and he sped off..

The car ride was silent the whole way there.

Zac: Ti, you okay.

Fatima: I don't want to talk right now.

Zac: Okay that's fine.

She lays her head against the window and just stares out of it. 15 mins later they pulled up at the house and went inside.

Violet: Hey baby, I'm glade you're okay.

Fatima: Where is she?

Violet: In the room.

Fatima went into the room.

Fatima: Sis I'm so sorry babe. ( breaks down )

Kiya: ( crying ) Sis it's not your fault. You had nothing to do with this.

Fatima: Kiya he was coming after me. So he went through you to get to me.

Kiya: Still it's not your fault. You thought he was dead. Hell we all thought he was dead.

Fatima: I know but still I'm sorry.

Kiya: Sis it's okay. We're never prepared for the things that happens in life. We just have to live it and pray for the best. But I'm going to be okay.

Fatima: You definitely right about that.

Kiya breaks down

Kiya: Tonight was supposed to be a special moment for us.

Fatima: Wym?

Kiya: Ti I'm pregnant.

Fatima: You what?

Kiya: Yes, I'm pregnant. I was going to tell him tonight at dinner.

Fatima: I'm so sorry sis. I know how much y'all wanted and waited for this moment.

Kiya: We wanted forever, and now he's not here to share it. I honestly don't know what to do or feel right now.

Fatima: Well you don't have to worry about anything because we got you. So don't be afraid to ask if you need anything. You my sis and I love you. And you already know that i'm ten toes down behind you.

Kiya: I know sis and I appreciate all of you. And I'm the same behind you. I'll air the whole city out behind you.

Fatima: Wowww, I'm so excited for you. Ima be an auntie.

Kiya: Yes you are, and Godmommy.

Fatima: Well get some rest sis I'll be right out here if you need anything. I love you.

Kiya: Okay sis and I love you too.

Fatima leaves out and walks to the front.

Violet: Hey baby, how is she?

Fatima: Not good but she will be.

Violet: What about you, are you okay?

Fatima: No, but I will be. Where's Zac?

Violet: Talking with your father.

Fatima: Okay then.

Violet: So is he really dead this time?

Fatima: Zac made sure of that.

Violet: Seem as tho y'all make good partners.

Fatima: We definitely do, and after tonight, he proved it. I mean he stood ten toes down behind me.

Fatima's dad and Zac walks out the room.

Violet: Speaking of Zac, there's he is.

Tyrell: Hey baby girl, you okay?

Fatima: I will be.

Fatima phones rings

Fatima: Talk to me!!

Unknown caller: He's not dead.

Fatima: Wait what???