Observing The Room

It's 5pm and Fatima is up showering. And Zac had to pee so he knock on the door first.

Zac: Ti, can I come in, I gotta pee.

Fatima: Zac I'm in the shower boy.

Zac: Ti I promise I won't look at you.

Fatima: Fine, come in. And don't be trying to peep at my ass either.

Zac: Woman ain't nobody trying to peep at your ass. You just don't be trying to take a peep at my dick.

Fatima: Boy bye. I'm not even worried about you, just hurry up.

Zac peed, washed his hands and left out. Out of respect, he didn't look at her. He just did what he had to do, and left out. And she gave him the same respect. 20 mins later, she finished up, got out and got dressed.

Zac: You finally out. I hope it's still some hot water.

Fatima: Boy, I wasn't in there that long.

Zac: Bullshit. I heard your ass when you got up. Btw, you have a beautiful voice.

Fatima: You heard me?

Zac: Who didn't.

Fatima: Well thank you.

Zac: You're welcome.

Fatima: Now go get yourself together while I get dressed, so we can handle business.

Zac: Yes ma'am

Fatima: I want you to know that you are a lot sir.

Zac: Wym?

Fatima: Nothing just go get ready please.

Zac: I gotcha.

Zac went and got a shower, 30 mins later he was out.

Fatima: Well did you enjoy your shower?

Zac: Yes, even tho it was cold.

Fatima: Stop lying, it was not.

Zac: I'm just playing, but Yes I did.

Fatima: Play too much.

Zac: (laughing) You look good.

Fatima: Thank you. and while you admiring me. go get dressed so we can leave.

Zac: Can I ask you something?

Fatima: What is it?

Zac: NVM.

Fatima: Go head, you been asking me everything else.

Zac: It's nothing.

Fatima: You sure?

Zac: Yes

Fatima: Whatever you say.

Zac: So what's the plan for today?

Fatima: Today, we play it off as the happy new married couple in town. We meet and greet and party.

Zac: When well I meet everyone?

Fatima: You don't. Tomorrow is the biggest party of the year and so when things go into play tomorrow night, we in and out. It'll be like we were never there.

Zac: You really got this plan out don't you.

Fatima: I told you, that I'm about business and I mean it. I could've done this on my own but I chose to bring you as my partner. Plus my father order for me to bring you along, so that you can actually see how real it gets. That shit back home was just child's play, but this right here is on a whole different level, it's dangerous Zac. And if you're not careful, you want make it out. Trust i've seen a lot of people get killed not being careful.