Out For Blood

Fatima and the crew are in Philly and they just went inside the warehouse.

Violet: Hey baby

Fatima: Hey mama

Violet: You good

Fatima: No i'm not okay. I want blood, And if it starts a war then it just does.

Tyrell: Baby you gotta think this one smart. If people start dying then whoever has Kiya will run and we'll never find her.

Fatima: You right.

Ty: We gotcha sis. We're going to find her, and find out who killed Tony, I promise.

Knock knock knock

Fatima: That might be Zac and his crew.

Dre: I got it.

Dre answered

Zac: Hey, Fatima asked us to meet her here.

Dre: Yes, come on in.

Zac and his crew walks in.

Fatima: So now that everybody's here I need everybody to spilt up into groups and find the mfs who took my best friend and killed her husband. I mean we not stopping until she's found.

Ty: We gotcha sis.

Zac: Whatever you need us to, we gotcha.

Fatima: Call everybody that y'all know and put y'all ears to the street. Zac you're with me, I need everybody from my crew to get my Zac crew and choose who y'all taking. Zac we got the clubs and bars.

Shooter: Gotcha.

Killer: We gotcha.

Fatima: Okay enough of that. We got shit to handle. I'll hit y'all line for our meeting spot.

Dre: Gotcha sis.

G: Want me to come with y'all?

Fatima: Nah we got it.

G: You sure.

Fatima: I'm positive.

G: Okay then.

Fatima: Well let's get going.

They all walked out the door.

Zac: I can drive if you want me too.

Fatima: Okay that's fine.

They got in the car and drove off.

Zac: So are you going to explain to me what's going on?

Fatima: My best friend was taking, and her husband was gunned down and killed.

Zac: I'm sorry to hear that. We're going to find out who did this and get her back.

Fatima: They better pray she's okay. Because if she even have a scratch on her, I'm lighting the city up. And I mean that shit wholeheartedly.

Zac: And I'm right beside you.

Fatima phone rings.

Fatima: Hello!!

Unknown caller: I see you're back in town.

Fatima: Who's this?

Ray: You know exactly who this is.

Fatima: I swear if you touch her, ima kill you with my damn self.

Ray: Call off your lil crew.

Fatima: And if I don't.

Ray: Then she's dead.