Surgery Day

It's going on 3 house and Fatima was sitting in the chapel when in walks Zac

Zac: Hey baby, I been looking everywhere for you. Why aren't you answering your phone?

Fatima: Hey baby, i'm sorry baby, my phone doesn't have reception down here.

Zac: You okay?

Fatima: I'm okay, This just feels so familiar.

Zac: I keep hearing your family say déjà vu a lot when it comes to you, what that about?

Fatima: Well as you know kidney failure runs in my family. My father had it one of my brothers had it and my younger brother passed last year from it.

Zac: Is that's the one you have hanging up in the house?

Fatima: Yes, he was so full of life and love. And he loved him some football and basketball, he was good at it too.

Zac: What happened?

Fatima: One day he was in the middle of a game and all of the sudden, he collapsed on the gym floor. He was rushed to the hospital unconscious, and by the time he got to the hospital, he had fell into a coma. He was on a ventilator for two weeks. And it wasn't no used in keeping him on any longer because he wasn't getting any better and his organs were failing. I was literally watching my brother die right before my eyes, and it wasn't anything I could do about it. Later on we found out that he died before he even made it to the hospital. They were just trying to make money off him by putting him on a ventilator as long as they could.

Zac: So they knew that he was gone but yet still put him on a ventilator to make it seem like there was hope.

Fatima: Exactly what they did. Plus they missed diagnosed him. Myself alone with Ty, and Dee were all tested. Trey and Dee are the only two that had it along with my father. And last year we found out that Trey had it all alone.

Zac: Wow, baby I'm so sorry.

Fatima: Now you know why I can't give up.

Zac: Well just know that I got you.

Fatima: Thank you baby.

Zac: You're welcome baby, I love you.

Fatima: I love you too baby. ( they kissed )

Zac: You wanna go get something to eat?

Fatima: I don't have much of an appetite right now.

Zac: Baby you didn't eat breakfast, you gotta eat something.

Fatima: As soon as they come out of surgery and I know they're okay, I will eat.

Zac: Promise

Fatima: Baby I promise you.

Zac: Okay then.

Fatima: I guess we can head back out here to see what's going on.

Zac: After you my queen.

They headed back out to the front.

Violet: I see you found her.

Zac: Yes ma'am

Fatima: Hey family.

Violet: Hey baby you okay.

Fatima: Yes ma'am, I'm okay.

Violet: Okay then.

Fatima: Have the doctor said anything yet.

Violet: Not yet.

Fatima: What's taking them so long.

Violet: Everything okay baby, stay calm.

Jackie: You have a beautiful family.