Making Plans

It's was a Friday and Zac was get ready to head out to set up a surprise for Fatima.

Zac: Baby I got to run out for a min but I will be back in a couple hours or so.

Fatima: Where you going?

Zac: I gotta go handle some business real quick.

Fatima: Okay then. Well be safe baby and I love you.

Zac: I love you too baby ( kisses her )

Zac leaves

Kiya: I love how happy you've been since meeting him.

Fatima: He really does make me feel safe and protected. I never knew that walking into his club that night would lead to us being here, where we are now.

Kiya: Sis we can't help who we fall in love with, we just fall. And Zac, he's a pretty great guy and I love him for you.

Fatima: Yea, he's pretty amazing.

Over with Zac

He just pulled up to her parent's house and went and knocked on the door.

Knock knock knock

Zac: Hey Mrs.Wilson

Violet: Hey Zac, come on in.

Zac: I know that I came by unannounced, but I wanted to talk to you and Mr.Wilson in person.

Violet: Is everything okay?

Zac: Yes ma'am, everything's fine. I just wanted to have a conversation about your daughter.

Violet: Okay, have a seat and I will get him.

Violet went to get her husband

Back at Fatima's

Fatima: So what you and Tony have planned for the weekend?

Kiya: We going out of town for a couple days.

Fatima: I can't wait until my niece is born.

Kiya: Me either. She's so spoiled already.

Back with Zac

Tyrell: Hey Zac, everything okay.

Zac: Yes, I just wanted to talk to the both of you.

Tyrell: What's going on?

Zac: I came to ask for her hand in marriage.

Violet: Are you serious?

Zac: Yes ma'am I am. Fatima is a special kind of special. And what she brings to my life, no one has ever. She changed me in ways I couldn't have ever imagined or even thought was possible. I love your daughter so much and I can't see my life without her.

Tyrell: Zac you're are a good man, you remind me a lot of myself when I was your age. And I can see that you make my daughter happy, and I see that she makes you happy. And not myself nor her mother can stop what y'all bring out of each other. All I ever wanted was this kind of love for her. So yes Zac, you can have her hand. Only on one condition.

Zac: Whats that?

Tyrell: Don't break her heart

Zac: I'll never break her heart

Violet: And one more thing

Zac: Yes

Violet: Y'all give us some beautiful grand babies.

Zac: Most definitely, but after marriage. I wanna do it the right way.

Tyrell: That's what we like to hear.