New Year

It's New Year's Eve and Fatima, Zac are in Italy bringing in the new year together.

Fatima: Zac this is so beautiful

Fatima: Zac this is so beautiful. Nobody's ever done anything like this for me.

Zac: Well baby I'm not just anybody. I'm a man that's ready to show you a world outside of what you know.

Fatima: You didn't strike me as a  thoughtful and romantic type of guy. You've always strike me as this hard around the edge type of guy.

Zac: Well that's because I don't let people in to see that side of me. And because I never had anyone to risk showing that side of me for. Not anyone as special as you.

Fatima: So I'm someone special?

Zac: You tell me, you got me out here in Italy having dinner on a boat riding through this lake.

Fatima: You're special to me as well Zac. ( gently rubs his face )

It's was new year eve so of course people were popping fireworks.

Fatima: This is such a beautiful view

Zac: Almost as beautiful as you..

Fatima: Oh, stop it.

Zac: Baby i'm serious, look at me.

Fatima looked into his eyes.

Fatima: Yes.

Zac: I've never met any woman as beautiful as you. I mean it's almost like a dream.

Fatima: I hear you.

Zac: Ti I'm going to be the man you dream of your whole life.

Fatima: And what that's?

Zac: A real man, that's not going to abuse you or your heart. A man that's going to be your peace. A man's that's going to make love to you without ever touching your body.

Fatima: I believe you.

Zac: Do you?

Fatima: I do.