Open Me Up

Fatima is in her bathroom finishing up here nightly routine. When Zac walks up behind her. 

Fatima: Well hey handsome.

Zac: Hey beautiful. I brought you some wine.

Fatima: Well thank you my love.

Zac: You're welcome baby.

Fatima: Ooouuu say it again.

Zac: You're welcome baby. 

They walked out the bathroom

Fatima: Dance with me.

She grabs his hands and they started slow dancing.

Zac: It was a lot said tonight.

Fatima: It definitely was.

Zac: So how do you feel about everything that was said?

Fatima: Well I feel like I can finally be free and not so nervous around you, even tho that's impossible.

Zac: I really make you nervous?

Fatima: Hell yea you do. Zac first of all you fine asf. Secondly, I can honestly say that you have brought out a side of me that's been hiding inside for a long time. You make me laugh with your corny jokes and out the ass jokes, smile with your remarkable sense of humor. You literally give me butterflies everyday that i'm about you. And not too many people has nor can bring that out of me.

Zac: I just love seeing your beautiful outrageous smile and contagious laugh. Ti, you're dangerously beautiful. You're strong, powerful, captivating and so much more.. I love that you know how to take charge and be in control, but you also know how to stand back and let others take control. You really capture the essence of feminine energy, and it's so fucking sexy. Ti you have all the qualities of a wife that a man needs. Hell you open me up for the first time, allowing someone to see my heart, and I don't let people see my heart. I'm too fragile.

Fatima: Zac I'm appreciative of your persistence, your patience, and honesty. And don't get me wrong, I love being a boss and handling business. But sometimes I like setting back in the cut watching. My father always taught me that being a boss is nothing, but being a leader is everything. Because true leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders. And I have lived by that everyday since.

Zac: Your father sounds like a wise man.

Fatima: He's definitely that. He taught me everything about life. Rather it's street wisdom or life in general.

Zac: And everything that I know, I had to learn on my own. I didn't have no one to teach me about life, let alone love.

Fatima: Zac I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but, you're amazingly strong and you are somebody. I mean you've survived through the most toughest times in your life, and yet you're still standing.

Zac: Thats all I know how to do. I told you that all my life that's all I knew was survivor mode, I taught myself how to be strong, even when I don't know how to be.

Fatima: Well you don't have to ever worry because you got me now. And I'm here to be strong for you in times when you don't know how to be, I got you.

Zac: So it's us against the world?

Fatima: its us against the world baby.

Zac: I love you

Fatima: I love you too  ( they kissed )

They went and sat on the bed and she sat on his lap.

Zac: What's on your mind?

Fatima: Let's take a trip, just us. You and me on the island somewhere. No work, no phones, no nothing.

Zac: That's sounds nice. Where you thinking about?

Fatima: I don't know maybe the Maldives.

Zac: And when you wanna take this trip?

Fatima: This weekend.

Zac: Let's make it happen then.

Fatima: Baby I'm fr.

Zac: I'm fr too. Plus we both can use the getaway.

Fatima: I definitely can.. Also we gotta talk about what we gonna do as far as going back to Atlanta or staying here.

Zac: What do you want to do?

Fatima: I'm not sure what I want to do to be honest. All I know is that, where you are is where I wanna be.

Zac: Well we will figure it out together.

Fatima: We definitely will.

Zac: Let me ask you something.

Fatima: Shoot!!

Zac: Do you see yourself doing this within the next 5-10 years?

Fatima: If I'm being honest I don't even see myself doing this within the next 3 years. I'm just trying to save up enough money to get out the game, get married and maybe start a family and start my own business.

Zac: Marriage and Family sounds amazing.

Fatima: Yea.

Zac: So what is it that you wanna do?

Fatima: I find myself learning towards law or a PI.

Zac: As in public investigator?

Fatima: Yes.

Zac: I can actually see you doing it.

Fatima: Can you really?

Zac: Yes!

Fatima: I'm just tired of living this life. And as I'm evolving, I'm learning more and more about myself, who I am, what it is that I like and dislike.

Zac: What made you realize that it was something that you wanted to do.

Fatima: Well truth be told, falling in love with you. And I do a lil venting here and there, and it's something that I love.

Zac: And I love that for you.

Fatima: Thank you

Zac: For?

Fatima: For opening me up and allowing me to be free.

Zac: You're welcome, and you also do the same for me.

They just talked and laid in each other's arms the rest of the night.