' Outcomes to your actions '

(Sadie's pov)
I rolled over lazily to turn off my alarm. It was 11:32 am and I needed to stream at 12:00 therefore I had clearly overslept. I must have not woken up to my original alarm which is just my luck!

I stood up and began to search my wardrobe for an outfit. After a while of looking I picked out some simple cargo bottoms and a plain top. Basic but good enough for stream! I quickly hopped in the shower and decided it wouldn't matter if I started stream with wet hair.

' Welcome to today's stream chat! Hope your all having a good Saturday so far.. ' I sat back in my chair as I read the live comments. I skimmed the messages and most of them were positive except the occasional rude or weird one. ' I think I'll just scroll through some Reddit posts for today! '

After maybe an hour and a half of scrolling through Reddit I had decided I had seen one too many videos or comments about me and Harry's breakup.
'I think I'm gonna end stream a little early. Sorry guys I'm just super tired!' I smiled at the camera and gave a wee wave before shutting it off. Leaning back in the chair tiredly, I tried not to breakdown.
Me and Harry had broken up a year or so ago. We hadn't spoken or seen each other since as it wasn't a pleasant breakup. We had been dating for three years and were both convinced we would be married. Our whole life was planned out and I never would have thought different. Until a very heated argument ended with him shouting,
'Why are you always so pissed at me?! I've put up with your fucking attachment issues for years now! Can't you let me live?! Who cares if I'm out with a girl or not? Not like I'm gonna tell you is it!' He was drunk and I could tell but it hit me hard.
The moment he had said it the room went silent. I grabbed my bag and packed all my stuff away before leaving. We broke things off and did a quick instagram post about it and have avoided the situation since.
I missed him, his laugh which he tries so hard to hide, his messy hair and his warm body that was always the opposite of my natural coldness.
Yet I couldn't dare be the one to go back to him, humiliating myself further.
A loud ping from my phone broke me out of my thoughts as I saw Lacey's name pop up.
'You busy tonight?'
I pondered the message before typing out a response
'Nope! Got an idea??'
'Was hoping we could mby go out for some drinks?'
I looked at the time before deciding on a response.
'ofcc what time babe x?'
'8? There's a new club open down the street from my flat'
I clicked off the messaging app and went onto snap maps to check out the place.
'Perfectt!!'
'Wooo maybe you can even find a guy you like 😉😉'
I laughed and turned my phone off before checking the time.

By 7:30 I was nearly ready as I finished touching up my makeup. I was meeting Lacey at her house then we would walk down together. I had one plan for tonight and that was to get totally wasted.

Sadie Devoire has posted'Out with ma girlll @LaceyWoodsxx'LaceyWoodsxx and 400k others liked this post

'Out with ma girlll @LaceyWoodsxx'
LaceyWoodsxx and 400k others liked this post

Comments -
@Taliamarr - gorgeousss
- look at urself thooo

@LaceyWoodsxx - that photographer was amazing..
- full credits to u 😒

@FreyaNightingale - pretty girll x
- no bc honestly leave josh for me
- @Zerkaa - excuse me?

@User - she's so pretty!!

@User - she looked so tired on stream
- @User probably because of the breakup.. she needs to get over it!!

@User - you and Harry were endgame I'm heartbroken..

I placed down my phone and downed another shot beside Lacey. By this point I was peppered and it was obvious. I'm not a lightweight but I've certainly not got a high tolerance

'Anotherrr rouund?' My words slurred together and my mind was foggy as Lacey giggled drunkly and agreed.
'The noise of someone gasping and running towards us startled me. JJ jumped onto my back, toppling me over.
'SADIEEE' he screamed and his words also seemed to be slurred. JJ had always been a lightweight though.
'JJ!! Whhatt are you up tooo?' I managed to scramble my words together as I threw another shot back.
'I'm filming drinking video thingy with the guyyyss!' I felt my heart drop as I realised who was probably in the group waiting for JJ.

'Ohhh!! How fun!' Lacey replied, a large smile on her face as she hadn't seen it yet.