' Shots and lies '

(Harry's pov)
we had been filming for the last hour and a half yet for once I wanted to keep going. It was a drinking game video but I hadn't really listened to the rules. Originally, I was going to miss the video like usual. Ever since the breakup a year ago I'd lost a lot of motivation. I'll get over it though! Just need time.
Cal had begged me to go to the video and the boys had promised me I'd get wasted. Therefore I tagged along without much complaint.

JJ was wasted, vik was pretty drunk and rambling off to a rather tipsy Simon while josh was was stumbling around behind them. Tobi and Ethan were walking together as the two least drunk (Tobi was sober though)! Usually Ethan would have been wasted by now but due to Olive he had promised Faith he would be sober enough to help her out. I was pretty drunk but not as bad as some of the others.

as we entered the next club/bar I watched JJ run off excitedly. Simon sighed and followed off after him.

'What's got him so excited?' I turned to Tobi and Ethan whose eyes had widened slightly.
'How about we go get a drink?' Ethan patted me on the back and tried to lead me to the bar.
'Nah I wanna see what JJ's doin' first,' I walked away as Tobi sighed.
I felt my heart drop and felt as if I had sobered up immediately. JJ was stood talking to Sadie and Lacey. They looked peppered and she looked amazing.
I wasn't sure whether I was glad she was doing well or not. I mean I'm glad she got over it all as I couldn't handle seeing her upset but it hurt me that she was okay without me. I certainly wasn't okay without her..
I watched as Lacey turned around and gasped at the sight of me. She had never been good at hiding her emotions when drunk. On the other hand, Sadie seemed to be putting all her effort into not making eye contact with me.
'SOOOO, how are you both' JJ practically shouted at the girls. Lacey continued the conversation but Sadie seemed to have gone silent.
'I'm gonna go get a drink.' I muttered to Ethan before walking off the bar. After ordering, stood against the wall with my eyes closed. I could feel myself fill with regret about going to this video. We could have seen literally anyone! Yet it had to be her?
I wasn't mad at her, if anything I felt mad at myself. I was in the wrong in the breakup after all.
A small tap on my shoulder shook me from my thoughts. I opened my eyes reluctantly just to see Sadie standing infront of me. She leaned on the wall to keep herself steady.
'Heyyyy,' her words were slurred and she clearly wasn't thinking. Yet I couldn't get myself to walk away. 'Howw are you??' I could see people looking at us from the other side of the bar.
'I'm good,' as much as I should step away or call a sober person over to help her home I couldn't. 'How are you?' My hand moved to tuck her hair behind her ear against my will. It felt so natural but I regretted it almost instantly.
'Goood..' Tobi came over to check what was happening.
'Hey Sadie! How about I help you to your Uber ?' Tobi spoke calmly to the girl.
'Do I have tooo? I wanna talk to Harryy' she groaned to him. Tobi glanced at me and I nodded.
'We should really go to your Uber Sadie..' she groaned but agreed. Walking off to her Uber with Tobi who reappeared a few minutes later.
'Her and Lacey are on their way home. You okay?' I wanted to roll my eyes or complain about how I'm fine but as I took another sip of the drink the bartender had slipped me I could feel myself slump a little in my chair.
'I know she was drunk but damn I miss talking to her.' Tobi sighed.
'It's normal man. You miss her and obviously the alcohol gave her some confidence.' I laughed, my heart aching a little.
'Let's stop talking about it and get some content.' I stood up and got my camera ready.

@sidemenupdates - SIDEMEN NEWS! HARRY AND SADIE CAUGHT AT BAR (TOGETHER?) IS IT COINCIDENCE OR IS OUR OLD COUPLE BACK TOGETHER?@User and 2million others have liked this post

@User and 2million others have liked this post

Comments -
@User - god no she doesn't deserve him..
- @User - nah they are SOULMATES shush

@User - Omg I love them aaaa I hope

@User - why are you stalking them though?? Let them live..
- @User - FRR.. she's so clearly wasted in this. Maybe they just saw each other and chatted..