' Contact lost '

(Harry's pov)
I practically felt my world spin as I saw her instagram post pop up. She was with Max. Max? of all people she was with Max.

She had told me about Max when we were dating. He was an old ex and was horrible to her. How fucked up in the head was she that she went back to him? He made her cut off contact with half her friends and stop posting videos for months during their relationship. He claimed that her streaming was just trying to get male attention and that her friends were "bad influences."

It was now Friday and since that post with him she hadn't posted anything. She posted everyday (multiple times) since her break up with Max. She had told Harry that "It was her way of saying fuck you to Max" yet clearly she had fucking memory loss. My blood boiled at the thought of him changing her again.

'CAL' I shouted out across the apartment. The lack of response confirmed my suspicions that he was out. With a sigh, I tore myself from my bed and walked to the kitchen. I had a shoot in an hour so id need to be ready.

As I entered the kitchen and opened the cupboards I realised it was an eating challenge. Groaning, I closed the cupboard and got some coffee instead. I didn't want to eat before the challenge because otherwise I wouldn't finish.

I strolled back to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. After the shower I got into a basic outfit and finish my coffee.

The video shoot was SHIT. I felt horrible after and so full. I practically dragged myself back to the flat where I collapsed in my room.

A QUICK FILLER CHAPTER!! NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER