'Backing down'

(Sadie's pov)
'SADIE HURRY UP' Max's voice boomed across the flat. He had practically moved himself in for the last few days against my will.
'Coming..' I picked up the food I'd prepared and walked through to the living room. I'd been stuck making all the meals and cleaning for both of us since he came over. I placed it down on the table and he immediately screwed up his nose.
'What the fuck is this??' He turned to me looking pissed off.
'You asked for pasta so I made pasta?' I questioned, I really didn't know what I'd done wrong.
'are you sassing me?' He growled in my ear and grabbed my wrist. His grip tightened on my wrist till I was in physical pain.
'No. I'll remake it.' I sighed and he released his grip.

I'd seen Harry's post yesterday and to say I was jealous was an understatement. Max was convinced that id drunk text someone else if I got drunk. Therefore he was raiding my alcohol cabinet every night while I was denied access. It pissed me off but I was already too deep in to this relationship. I had already backed down to his stupid ways. Except the fact he had limited when I could text people back. At this moment I had managed to convince him to let me reply to Lacey with him watching.

"Lace"
'You okay?'
'I'm sorry I got so I mad ik u were just tired x'
'Sadie??'
'U don't have to ignore me Yk.'
'This is childish Sadie'
'R u alright????'
'UR JOKING.'
'UR BACK WITH MAX??!!!'
'WHY WTF'
'has he seriously taken ur phone or some shit.'

'Hey, sorry I couldn't respond. Max is at the apartment rn x. He's good for me and super nice that's why I'm back with him? I hope you learn to support it.'

I closed the messages with a sigh and Max nodded in satisfaction. He stood up and walked off to the bedroom. I let out a sigh of relief and walked over to the bottle of beer he had forgotten about. I downed most of it before throwing it out. I wasn't an alcoholic but I needed something to keep me going with his shit.

'That looks shit.' Max laughed as I curled my hair. I turned off the curlers.

'Would you rather I straightened it?' Max nodded so I sighed and picked up the straighteners. I'd been sighing a lot lately.

'ew.. use the other one.' Max groaned as I picked up my concealer. The other one was not my shade at all. It was way too tan.

'That one's too tan for my skin.' I questioned.

'Then put on some tan?? I want you to use that one.' I nodded and headed to the bathroom to use some fake tan. How stuck up could this man be?

'Clearly that manwhore Harry fed you too much. You've gained some weight.' I practically felt my heart snap as he spoke.

'What the fuck!' I screamed at him without thinking about it.

'You got a fucking issue with me being honest?!' He shouted back, tears brimmed my eyes.

'You could atleast be nicer about it!' Tears blurred my vision as I sat down on the bed. He slapped me and walked out my flat. Is it bad if I felt relief? Because damn I was pleased to see him leave. If anything I was overjoyed that he wasn't staying any longer.

He was already pissed off with me.. so I may aswell just post something.

@SadieDevoire hruWroetoshaw and 746k others like this post

@SadieDevoire
hru
Wroetoshaw and 746k others like this post

"Messages with Max"
'What the fuck?!'
'I didn't say you could post anything??'

'I didn't ask wdym'

'exactly wth??? Delete that post'
'Sadie delete it'

'It doesn't say anything abt u xx'
'Calm down??'

'Didn't u notice that ur ex liked it??'

'Harry likes my posts all the time it doesn't mean anything?'
'And if it did it wouldn't be my fault'

'Fucking block him then'

'why im not on bad terms with him'

"Messages with Tal"
'U ok?'

'I'm fine hru'

'Saw ur back with max?'
'Ur decisions hun but please leave him if it isn't safe x.'

'I'm okay dw Tal'
'How are you?'

'I'm good! Haven't seen u in a while x.'
'U haven't posted much recently is there a reason?'

'Just busy Yk'

'Mhm'

(LITTLE BIT INACTIVE RN BUT ILL GET MORE CHAPTERS OUT SOON)