' too far. '

(Sadie's pov)
(TRIGGER WARNING. @buse is mentioned more frequently in this chapter. If this makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter and read the summary at the bottom)

I felt my heart stop as I noticed them. Harry and the Cals were sitting at a table in the same restaurant. They had all noticed me by now. Harry smiled at me but I noticed the jealous glare to Max. Luckily, he hadn't noticed yet. He groaned as the receptionist searched for our reservation.

I felt myself smile slightly at Harry, I was glad he hadn't made a scene like I had expected.

'What are you smiling at?' Max whispered in my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts. I jumped slightly and looked up at him. His eyes now filled with rage as he kept eye contact with Harry (who seemed strangely calm?).

'That motherfucker.' Max stormed towards their table as I begged him to stop. My heart beating fast as I pleaded with him. But he wasn't going to listen to me now. He was off into his head. His hand in a first.

What the fuck do you think you're looking at?!' He growled at Harry, who burst out laughing. 'The fuck you laughing at?! You think this is funny?!'

'Yeah..' he laughed and I could practically watch Max's anger levels rise. 'You're not very scary you know. Go sit down and eat your meal. My foods getting cold.'

I immediately knew he fucked up, why did this always happen to me? Why couldn't I have a normal date with my trashy motherfucker of a boyfriend for once.

Max attempted to punch him but I pulled his arm back, staff running over immediately. I could feel myself shaking, he was going to be raging later about that. I watched Harry's calmness disappear as Max punched his arm, which didn't do shit. Harry stood up and I sobbed into my hands as he punched Max. He toppled back into me. My eyes were now pouring with tears, I was terrified.

I knew max would blame me for all of this, I was done for.
'Just stop!' I screamed through my cries which seemed to just rile Harry up.

they kept fighting as I helped security try pull them apart. By the end of it Harry had a bloody noise and a burst lip. Max had an eye that was definitely going to turn into a black eye, a busted lip and a few cuts across his face. Max fell to the ground with a thud, immediately security pulled him up and threw us out. I got into the Uber with Max, my whole body shaking with fear.

'Why the fuck did you do that!' He shouted at me, still in the Uber.

'Do what?!' I stared at him in disbelief.

'You pulled my arm back! I could have knocked him out first punch!' He shouted. The driver seemed concerned but focused on the road.

'You fucking wish.' I muttered and immediately regretted it as he stared back at me. Anger in his eyes practically shooting me.

We didn't speak for the rest of the Uber. By the time we were at my flat it was 7pm. I stepped out the Uber and began to walk inside. I prayed he wouldn't follow. That he would go back to his flat and calm down. But I never get what I hope for.

His hand cupped around my waist as I opened the door. He led me through to the living room before shouting at me.

'REALLY? GONNA EMBARRASS ME INFRONT OF THE DRIVER?' He shouted, I couldn't stop myself from shaking, 'I'm so weak huh?' He pushed me back into the wall with a thud. His hand held my jaw as he made me look into his eyes before slapping me hard in the face.

I yelped as he hit me again, now picking up a glass and throwing it at the wall across from me.

'WEAK?' He yelled as he punched me again. Blood started pouring from my noise as I cried. I should fight back but I'd only make it worse. So much worse.

I felt and looked helpless. I curled up in a ball and cried as he walked out my apartment. Slamming the door behind him.

"messages with Lacey"
'I'm so sorry for being a bitch and so ignorant to you.'
'I need you.'

'The doors unlocked'

I picked up my bags and left my flat. My nose still bleeding and tears still leaving my eyes. I'd put up with his shit for a while but I was fucking done. How was I supposed to leave him though? He definitely wouldn't take it well.

I didn't want to drive in my state. I was too dazed and out of it that I'd be worried I'd crash. I walked down the street towards Lacey's flat. I know it was stupid, letting people take pictures of me like this. What was I supposed to do? Anything else I guess.

I walked straight into her flat and she walked over to me almost instantly.

'Oh my god.' She gasped at my state, 'what happened?'

I collapsed into her arms, sobbing as she held me up. Her hand stroked my hair as I cried. All my emotions were being drained into my tears and drenched into her shirt.

'Max and Harry got in a fight- and I-' I tried to speak through sobs, my head spinning. 'M-max blamed me for losing s-so he hit m-me and left..'

I felt Lacey tense as I spoke. She had always had her suspiciousness of Max and I was confirming all her theories.

'It's ok now..' she stroked my hair and hugged me tight. 'Wanna sit down and watch something?' She walked me over to the couch.

'Mhm..' I wiped my tears but they weren't really stopping.

After a little while of watching TV and me calming down, Lacey continued the discussion.

'When are you breaking up with him then?' She peered over at me.

'Am I?' I sighed.

'You've got to be fucking joking me.' She laughed, 'he's abusive! You deserve better.'

'I know. You're right' I looked down, 'I just know he won't take it well.'

'Good for fucking him.' She laughed 'hope he gets himself in a state about it!'

'I guess so.'

'what about Harry?' She questioned.

'What about him.'

'maybe talk to him. Maybe even just check he's okay.'

"Messages with Harry"
'Sorry.'

I turned off my phone, not waiting for a reply.

@YOUTUBERUPDATES INFLUENCER SENSATION SADIE DEVOIRE SPOTTED WALKING FROM APARTMENT WITH BLOODY NOSE AND TEAR STAINS?@User and 700k others liked this post

@YOUTUBERUPDATES
INFLUENCER SENSATION SADIE DEVOIRE SPOTTED WALKING FROM APARTMENT WITH BLOODY NOSE AND TEAR STAINS?
@User and 700k others liked this post

(SUMMARY FOR THOSE WHO HAD TO SKIP.
Max and Sadie go to restaurant and Max gets into physical fight with Harry.
Max blames Sadie and hits her
she goes to Lacey's and tells her everything