' i cant love you anymore. '

(Sadie's pov)
I yelped and pulled my hand back as the boiling water splashed up and hit it. I was making lunch but tipped the pot a little which had burnt me. I didn't have time to place it under the tap as I was late for a girls day with Talia, Freya and Lacey.

I gave up on my food and dumped it in the bin before grabbing my handbag and leaving the flat. My phone was filled with notifications from a collection of people as I hadn't had time to check anything yet.

"Messages with Tal"
'Huryryryyyyyyyy'
'Ur last here babe I'm hungry'

'Sorryy on my way'

We were meeting in a cafe down the street from my flat so id decided that it was easier to just walk down. I didn't like driving much, it stressed me out. It also meant I could have a drink while I was out which was no fun.

As I opened the cafe door and the bell announced my presence I noticed them all sitting at a table in the corner. Freya had noticed me and had stood up to come greet me.

'It's been soo long!!' She hugged me and Talia followed behind her.

'I know!' I laughed as we all took a seat, 'really need to hang out with you lot more.'

'You doing anything for Christmas?' Talia asked as she took a sip of her coffee. She had placed one infront of me and the other two girls aswell.

'I'm supposed to be going round to my parents for a while' I took a sip of the coffee, 'but I'm not sure I can be bothered.'

Lacey looked up and stared at me in disbelief as she realized what I was implying. I'd always made an effort to make it to my parents no matter the circumstances. Plus this year they had moved so close that it was probably the best year because of the lack of traveling.

'Did you get in a fight with them?' She looked at me completely bewildered at this news.

'Nah, it's just so much has happened recently. I don't know if I can handle explaining it to them.' I signed, 'plus my mums convinced that I should get back with Harry. It's all she talks about anymore.

Talia laughed and patted my back. We talked for a little while longer before my phone pinged again. I picked it up and my eyes widened at the message.

'Oh my fucking god.' I gasped and turned my phone around so the girls could see the message, 'how stuck up is she!'

Kira had sent me a picture of Harry beside her in bed. He looked completely unaware of the photo and I was pissed. Talia's jaw dropped and Freya just sat there in shock. Lacey immediately took her phone out and started typing.

'Who are you texting?' Freya questioned from across the table.

'Kira.' Lacey stated as if it was normal.

'You can't message her about it!' I groan and try grab Lacey's phone but she moved it out of my reach.

'She deserves whatever Lacey says.' Talia laughs, 'that was such a random and bitchy thing to send you!'

'Literally.. who even is that!' Freya looks up at me.

'This girl who was practically inlove with him while we were dating and wouldn't give up.' I mutter, 'clearly Harry didn't mind her attention.' I snarl.

'Let's go somewhere else to get your mind off that hoe.' Talia stands up and pulls Freya up with her, 'drinks or shopping?'

'Shopping, gotta call my mum later about Christmas.' I groan as we walk out the cafe.

I have a bad habit that when I upset I overspend on things I don't need. Today was definitely one of those days as I say my goodbyes to the group and attempt to open my flat door with 2 full bags of random shit I didn't need in my hands. Difficult task but I manage in the end.

I dump the bags in my room and pull out my phone. How was I supposed to reply to Kira's message? Ignore it? Makes me seem weak. But if I reply I'll probably seem like a crazy Ex.

Fuck it.

"Messages with Kira"
'Little bit petty.. imagine being a rebound though... Good luck!'

'Fuck off ur just jealous ❤️ 😏'

'The emojis u use make me want to od!'
'Otherwise if I wanted to get back with him I'd have done it by now 🫶'

*you have been blocked by this contact'

I laughed and grabbed the tv remote. Picking a show and standing up to go cook while I watch it. Can't eat takeaway every night! I started to make dinner as I thought about the picture. Had he moved on? Oh my god Harry moved on. I know I moved on but Harry moved on?!

I knew it would happen eventually but I wasn't prepared. Did I still love him? Of course I did and I knew that. Could I still love him? Fuck. No.

@SadieDevoire foods taking too long to cook I'm dying @TaliaMar and 1million others like this post

@SadieDevoire
foods taking too long to cook I'm dying
@TaliaMar and 1million others like this post

(IM TRYING TO STAY UP LATE BC IM AN OLD CHILD AND WANNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP ALL NIGHT TMRW INSTEAD OF WAKING UP AT 5 FOR CHRISTMAS SO EXPECT ANOTHER CHAPTER OR TWO TONIGHT)