1

Do you think you're even worth it he tells me , do I have an answer for that ? Should I even have an answer for that , I take glimpses of him ,unable to see the voice that keeps tormenting me with all kinds of ideas and emotions , so I sight and turn to the other side but it doesn't stop him his voice implemented in my head, love it or hate it M ,I am the only thing that you can trust in this world where no one is trustable ,  I am the one who's gonna stick with you in this world where no one stayed with you , and I am the one who cares about you in this world where everyone is careless ,don't you dare shut me off , tears floats caressing my cheeks , thinking of the stuff we had to experience together, and how honestly he was the one who taught me everything I am today , but at what cost , draining me for his survival. The roots of my hatred and anger runs deep that sometimes I fear there's no saving me , I'm tired of wanting more , I just want to be able to enjoy one day without worrying , looking over my shoulders thinking of ways of how the world and universe are plotting against me , is it too much to ask or did the coldness of the daylight already took every shred of hope I have ?