The Fellowship of the Ring

I stood to the side, at the doorway of the outdoor space. The council of Elrond was about to commence, and I was one of Elrond's guards. I had never left Rivendell in my 1673 years. I had brown hair and blue eyes, and wore my usual garments of white and gold, with leaves threaded into my locks.

~ here's the pic, don't judge it's AI generated :') ~

~ also here's one of Legolas i thought it was cute <3 ~

"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old," Elrond began, silencing the council in their chatter

"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old," Elrond began, silencing the council in their chatter. "You've been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor."

Mordor. The name sent chills down every spine that sat. As he continued to explain our situation -which, dear reader, I presume you already understand- I caught the eyes of a certain elf from across the space. He sat with the rest of the council, one of them. Who was he? Those blue eyes and courageous, wise face seemed too familiar to forget.

"Bring forth the ring, Frodo," Elrond commanded, catching the attention of the blonde elf and myself.

Frodo was a hobbit, who had curly chocolate hair and a nervous expression.

He walked hesitantly to the stone table in the centre of the council. I could feel my heart race. Was it really sufficient to have such a fiery, seductive, and dangerous artefact in the presence of the race of Men? Their greed was already radiating at the mention of the ring, like a throbbing urge.

Everything went silent for a brief second as the ring was placed down. It was so tiny, barely noticeable, yet the weight of it seemed heavy enough to take down all of Rivendell. If there was one thing that I knew would come out of this meeting, it was that the ring wasn't going to stay here. 

Mutters and whispering spread around the space, and Boromir was the first to truly speak.

"So it it true," He bewildered.

Frodo gladly returned to his seat, Gandalf nodding once in respect. It seemed like a heavy burden for such a small creature to carry around. He sighed, relieved to let the ring go. I assumed it had been weighing him down, especially since it was like a drug to mortals.