Vision of the Palantir

∼ what she looks like rn ∼

That night, something else woke us up

"Help! Help!" A Hobbit called: Merry.

I heard Legolas get up. I threw on an overcoat and ran out of the room with him in investigation.

The call had come from the large bedroom that Gandalf slept in with the Hobbits' bedding on the floor. Aragorn met us outside.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"I don't know," The Man said, urgently opening the door and bursting in with the rest of us.

Pippin had taken the Palantir: the eye of Sauron. He was on the floor, writhing in pain and unable to let go of the giant marble. It was no longer black - there was a fire bulging inside of it, radiating orange heat and light around the orb. And in the middle was the animal-like pupil of Sauron, staring into Pippin's soul.

Aragorn took the Palantir from Pippin, and immediately fell to his knees, falling into the grasp of the relic as well. Legolas caught him by the back, making sure that the Man didn't hurt himself.

Aragorn was unable to let go of it, and I decided I had to free him from its dark magic. I quickly took the orb from him. The marble was warm in my hands, and the eye stared at me with great determination. But I was in no pain. I looked around, wondering what to do now.

∼ omg i just noticed her hands in this pic lmao just ignore that XD ∼

Gandalf quickly came to me and snatched the orb from me, covering it in some fabric, shielding it away from the world. The wizard looked at me, surprised, and then directed his piercing gaze to Pippin.

"Fool of a took!" He snapped.

Pippin was still laying on the floor, in some kind of trance caused by the holding of the Palantir.

Gandalf crouched next to him and held his hand tight, mumbling something unintelligible while placing his hand over the Hobbit's head, moving it to the side as Pippin woke up heavily breathing and frantically looking around, eventually resting his eyes on the wizard in front of him.