Ash goes to Kalos

A/N
I guess I'll make Ash 18, Misty 18, Serena 17, Clemont 18, Bonnie 14. So yeah please don't hate my story...now on with the story!!!!!

Misty P.O.V

It had been one week since Ash had confessed his feelings for me. It was magical the way he told me he loved me, Misty Kasumi Waterflower. It was during a underwater show at the Cerulean Gym. It was the same one we did when we were younger.

When he had just started his journey, when he tried to catch Pokemon without weakening them. I loved him, I always did ever since I met him. I was charmed by him and his stupidity. I was walking to Pallet Town to see Professor Oak and Ash. I ran the last mile because it was starting to get dark.

When I got there the sun was just setting and I was breathless. When I got to Prof. Oak's lab I was greeted by Gary. "Hey Misty," he said.

"Hi Gary is your grandpa here," I said looking around.

"Yeah, he's in his office talking to Ash about the Kalos region," he answered.

"The Kalos region?"

"Yeah, the one that discovered Mega Evolution or something like that."

I thanked him and went into Professor Oak's office. "It would be amazing if you went to see the Kalos region. A great opportunity," I heard Professor Oak say.

"Oh hey Mist," said Ash as he gave me a hug and a quick kiss.

"Get a room," Gary said as he walked in.

I smacked him and hotly said, "We should tell you the same thing all the time Lover Boy."

"Forget I said anything," he mumbled looking down. We all laughed at him.

"So what's this about the Kalos region," I ask.

"Oh Mist I'm going to the Kalos region, isn't that great," he said happily.

"Wait---you're leaving me?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"Yeah but just for a little time. About a year or so but isn't it great," he asks.
"A year," I keep repeating until I lose it and run out crying.

"What did I do?!" I hear him ask Gary.

"You dumbass, you're leaving her. Why wouldn't she cry, she loves you," Gary said.

"Oh," he says, finally running out the room ans after me. "MIST...MIST WAIT UP I'M SORRY!" I hear him yell after me.

I just keep running until I get to his house. Mrs. Ketchum opens the door happily but her face falls as she sees my tears. "Oh my...Misty what happened? Come inside and tell me what happened to you," she says worriedly.

"Ash...is...leaving," I sob.

"What?! Where to?! When?! Why?!" she asks.

At that point Ash was here and when he saw me, he said, "I'm sorry Mist, I didn't think the news would've hurt you."

I hug him and say, "It's okay Ash but please don't leave."

"Mist this is a big opportunity but I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you Misty Kasumi Waterflower."

We hug, we stayed like this for a while until Mrs. Ketchum took a picture of us.

"Mom, why?! Why did you take that picture," Ash moaned.

"Oh sweetie so I can always see you guys together even when you're apart," she said sweetly. The days went by fast almost time for Ash to leave, to go explore the Kalos region. I stayed in Pallet Town those last days with him while my sisters took care of the gym. At last the day came. We were at the airport saying good bye to Ash.

"Promise me you'll never forget me, that you'll never leave me, that you'll never stop loving me," I say my eyes full of tears.

"I promise Misty," he said as he kissed me. And then like the wind, he was gone. But I would always love him and he would love me.

Sooooo how was this? And next chapter let's pretend Serena never knew Ash. Thx for reading. Xoxo,
Kitty