Shopping While Plotting

Paul P.O.V (too hot not to have one)

I hated pathetic when we were kids but he really jacked up this time. Arceus, that girl loved him, she thinks she loves Gary but her heart is still Ash's. And seeing Ash with that ugly honey blonde really broke her heart. We went into the aquarium to see the performance, all of us, even pathetic and ugly. As we took our seats, even Axew, Pikachu, Piplup had their own seats. We quieted down as the lights dimmed. About 10 minutes later, the sisters were trying to kidnap i guess Misty until Spiky popped up and saved her. They ended it up with a kiss, not true love's kiss though. I sigh. "What's wrong", Troublesome asks me. "I'll tell you later", I grumble sighing again. They don't love each other, god Spiky loves Green and Misty loves Pathetic. After the show me and Troublesome go to our hotel to talk. "So what's wrong", she asks sweetly. "Nothing it's just pathetic and Misty", I say. "What about them". "They think they love someone else now but Misty loves Pathetic, Spiky loves Green and Ugly loves Nerd", I say. "Isn't that a little too harsh", she says with a puzzled look on her face. "Eh, you know me", I say cracking a smile. She hugs me and whispers,"Yup and I love you even though you're an a**hole". "Wow, watch your mouth, perfect", I say faking shock. She giggled hugging me close. "I love you Troublesome", I say kissing her sweetly. "Love you too Rude", she mumbled kissing back. Five seconds later May and Drew burst in. "What the heck is going on here", May shrieks. We both pull away and blush furiously. "What are you two doing here", I bark angrily. "Shesh someone's mad....so what was going on here and did we interrupt anything", Drew said slyly. "Um...i...nothing", Dawn says blushing. "You two weren't doing anything right", May said while looking into Dawn's eyes. "I--um--no--not really", she replied blushing. "No nothing was going on, just a kiss", I replied. I pushed both of them out and slammed the door. "God Arceus those two are nosy", I mutter. She just giggled and sat down. "Ugh, I wonder if they're dating", I wonder aloud. "I bet they are I mean they came in together", Troublesome replied. "True wanna do something", I ask. "Let's go shopping with everyone", she yells her face lighting up. Wtf did i get into She runs out of the hotel with me behind her and sees everyone and screams, "Let's go shopping". The girls say yes while us the boys start to complain. Ugly and Pathetic decided to come along so I decided to bring a little action to this shopping trip. I smirk and then Troublesome says," Oh no I know that look what are you planning". I put an innocent smile on my face and say,"Nothing, why I wouldn't anything at all Dawnie". She pouts and says,"I bet it's good, tell me". "Well we could ruin Pathetic and Ugly's date together", I say a devilish look on my face. "I love it", she squeals. "What's going on", says a suspicious grasshead. "Nothing at all", I say hugging Troublesome close. "Well Paulie was talking about out future wedding", Dawn says giving me a look. "Er..right", I say. "Spill it", May says. I fill them in after teasing them both. "Nice, I'm in", the say in unison. Ten minutes later, we were at the mall in groups of two. Me and Dawn, May and Drew, Ugly and Pathetic, Spiky and Misty, Korrina and Nerd, Artist and Blondie. The other Sensational Sisters stayed at a hotel to talk about something. After we go to Pokestale, Forever Poke1, Hot Pokemon and Pink by Pokemon's Secret we went to get food. Me and Grasshead slip away to a random costume store and buy waiter costumes and wigs. We change and order alot of food. We go up to ugly and say,"Miss are you Serena, you're friend Ash ordered this for you before he left to see a very important someone". "What.... wait is he calling me fat", she said looking down. "Well he said that you always have and appetite", Grasshead said in a French accent. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Sorry Madam but we must go, tell your friend hello after he comes back from the jewelry store", I say. "Yes, he said something about an engagement ring for a Melody girl", Grasshead said while fixing his tie. By now she had ran away crying. We shrug leave and laugh our butts off.

Paul, you little evil potatoe. Haha whatever, anywho new chapter! Thanks for 151 reads and 34 votes! I'll update by tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night. I live in Texas btw so idk what you're time might be