The Mystery Chicks

Third Person P.O.V

The gang slowly turned around and gasped. Before them was Elesa the Nimbasa City Gym Leader, Ursula...now a top coordinator, Brianna still obsessed with Drew, Melody, the girl who had been Ash's first kiss(let's just say that) and another girl that only May and Max knew, Mary. The girls were all gorgeous so they had the right to be down right jealous. Serena was really jealous, she couldn't believe how beautiful Elesa was. Dawn couldn't believe how much Ursula had matured and she was down right gorgeous. Bonnie was sighed sadly because she thought she was nothing compared to Mary. May was mad and jealous, Brianna was really pretty and she thought that compared to her she was nothing. Misty didn't care how she looked compared to Melody. "What are you doing here Melody", Misty yelled her rage showing. "What do you care Carrottop", Melody spat back. People were now watching the fight going on infront of them. Misty was now ready to brutally murder Melody. "Why are you here", Misty said angrily. "None of your business", she yelled. "Lemme guess you were staking my boyfriend", Misty said with a smug expression on her face. "What boyfriend, you've never had one", said Melody smirking. Misty was now very outraged so no one was surprised when she punched Melody. Some people cheered and said, "Yea fight for your man". Others cussed her out for being such an immature bish. "What's your problem stupid redhead", yelled Ursula. "Don't you dare talk to Misty like that", yelled Dawn slapping Ursula. But Ursula didn't back down like Melody. Ursula shoved Dawn and she fell. While she fell she ripped her dress against the table. "You did not just do that", yelled May. "Back off brunette",Ursula scoffed. May was full of rage that she didn't notice Brianna getting a glass of red wine. She spilled it on her white blouse. May shrieks as the red liquid ruins her silk blouse. "Who's that Clem", says Elesa giving Serena a cold ass glare. "I'm his girlfriend for your info", Serena said forgetting she was scared. "Big deal, I was with him for a long time since we were about 6", Elesa whispered venomously into Serena's ear. "But he left you for Korrina", Serena stuttered. "I know but I was his first kiss so you can stop believing you're his only one", she whispered again. Serena tried to not let the tears put but they came. "Maxie", a girl with pink hair squealed as she kissed Max on the lips. Bonnie started to cry thinking that Max had been cheating on her all along. All the girls left crying except for Misty who kept her ground. The other boys ran after their girlfriends and future brides! Ash sat there a blank expression on his face. "So Ash you left me for that ginger", Melody said coldly giving Misty a glare. "I...Melody....we...i....you...i always...loved Misty", Ash stuttered. "Have you told her", Melody said smugly. Ash looked like he was about to die. "What's she talking about Ash", said Misty. "What's wrong with you Ursula", screamed a furious Paul. "What did i do Paulie", she says winking. "Grrr we're through, dammit we've been through for ages now leave", he growls coldly. "Oh please we dated for 7 years, ever since we were ten and you leave me for the bluenette, you threw us away, I loved you Paul and you ruined me", Ursula spat tears threatening to fall. "Look I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore", Paul said actually feeling sad. "It's fine Paul, I'm tired of trying to get you back, but I'll love you forever", she says coldly before walking away tears in her pink eyes. Paul sighed, he knew Ursula loved him but he loved Dawn now. "Hi Mr.Drew", Brianna said winking at Drew. May shoved her and Brianna says,"How are you dating that animal". "Because she actually has a spine, a backbone", Drew says calmly. "Hmmp at least I love you", she says looking at May coldly. "What does she mean May", Drew asks. May looks down trying not to cry. Back with Max, Mary, and Bonnie, Bonnie was crying in a corner. "Forget her Max, she doesn't want to listen to you so let her be", Mary says looking at her manicured nails. "Look Mary we're through, we've been through so give me a break", Max moans. "Look Maxie I still wuv you", Mary says trying to kiss Max's cheek. Max pushed her away and went to Bonnie and kissed her hard. Mary ran away crying as Bonnie asked,"Do you love me". "Of course I do Bonnie", he whispered kissing her once.

What is Melody and Brianna talking about, what did Ash do? What did May do? Try to guess!!! Whoever gets it right gets a chapter dedicated to them. Ik it's a horrible prize but hey :3. I'll update soon!! I need a break I'll update tomorrow night! Bye Pokeshippers!