Our start

Serena P.O.V

I feel something towards Ash, like when he smiles I feel like I have Butterfrees in my stomach. I always smile when I'm near him and that feeling is always there. Is this love? We've traveling for awhile now and we've been training hard. Since I was now a Pokemon Performer I had to be ready to be the best. Ash wanted to be the Pokemon Master and I wanted to be his Kalos Queen. I blush slightly at the thought.

"Are you okay Serena?" asked Bonnie.
"Y-Yeah um...perfect," I said happily.

"Okay!" she said with a huge smile.

"So Serena can you show us some of your act for you're first performance," asked Clemont.

"The thing is I'm still trying to figure that out," I answered with a nervous chuckle.

"Well that's fine you'll have something soon," Ash exclaimed giving me a goofy smile.

My legs felt weak and I felt my face going hot and turned around and said, "I'm going to go get berries be right back."

I ran off and went to a river and splashed some water on my face. After I cooled down I walked back and Clemont asked, "Didn't you find any berries?"

"Well I did but I saw some Pokemon that looked hungry so I gave them the berries," I lied.

Clemont smiled and nodded.

"Hey Ash do you have a girlfriend?" Bonnie asked Ash.

Ash smiled and said, "Yup she's one of a kind I love her, her name's Misty Waterflower."

I wanted to cry on the spot but I held myself together and went towards them.

"What're you guys talking about," I asked.

"My bae," Ash said with the biggest smile.

"Oh who is she?" I ask.

"She's the Cerulean City Gym Leader and a Sensational Sister," Bonnie squealed showing me a PokeChic Magazine with Misty on the cover.

I smiled and said, "She's really pretty." I knew it, Ash loves someone else and I'm just a nobody but I will get Ash somehow no matter what, I thought angrily. We all started to talk and I saw a few tears in Clemont's eyes.

"Hey Clemont are you okay?" I asked quietly as we were going to our tent.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine Serena don't worry about me," he stuttered.

"Okay but if you need someone to talk to, I'm here," I said giving him a hug.

Clemont P.O.V

I love her, even though I met her a week ago I'm feeling something I haven't felt in a long time, love. But I'm scared of getting another heartbreak.
               ♡    FLASHBACK   ♡

'I love you Korrina.'

'I love you too Clemont and forever I will'. We kissed and I felt like this romance would never end.

5 weeks later.

I've been dating Korrina for a while now and we have a date today. As soon as I got to her gym I was heartbroken. I saw her kissing my old friend Travis.

Wait Clemont it's not what it looks like', I heard her yell.

I see Travis smirking and i punch him in the face and turned to Korrina and yelled, 'I thought we were forever.'

2 weeks later

Ring ring ring.

I pick the phone up. 'Hello'

'He just used me I'm sorry Clemont I didn't know I love you I really do,' Korrina screams.

'I loved you too until you cheated on me bye Korrina,' I hung up.

         ☆    END FLASHBACK     ☆

"I love you but it'll never be, I know you have feelings for Ash and that a chick like you won't ever love a geek like me," I mumbled as tears stream down my face. I cried the whole night because I couldn't ever imagen me and Serena together because of our differences. "No matter what Serena I'll love you for the rest of my short life," I said sadly as one last tear falls.

Ahhh my smol baby. Nuu don't cry!!! T^T