My World is Going Under

Third Person P.O.V

They had made it to the finals in the singing competition. Another group composed of people they all knew had also made it. Ursula, Macy,Brendan, Trip, Georgia, Camron, Kenny, and Georgio were part of the other team. Misty felt akward because as far as she knew Georgio still liked her. The crowd was very eager to see the finale and see the winners. But an equal amount of people liked each of the groups so they had to work hard. They were now going onto the stage but with different clothes. Skinny jeans, t-shirt with Pokeball on it and Jordans. The boys outfits were similar but no skinny jeans for them! The girls would sing this time while the boys were tortured with dancing once again.
Misty : Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
Dawn : It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it
Misty : 'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you
I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you
May : Recount the night that I first met your mother
And on the drive back to my house I told you that, I told you that I loved ya
You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder
And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever
Leaf : And after all this time
I'm still into you
I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Korrina : Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you
Bonnie : Some things just, some things just make sense
And one of those is you and I
Some things just, some things just make sense
And even after all this time
Misty : I'm into you
Baby not a day goes by that I'm not into you
I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Together(even guys) : Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you
I'm still into you
I'm still into you
The guys kissed their partner except for Misty, Korrina and Clemont who only smiled. Clapping was all that was heard. They loved them but they had to wait for everyone to vote and get the results. Everyone was getting up to vote. Both groups ignored each other and soon the results were in. "We all loved all the performances but only one group can win", said the owner of the restaurant. "But the voting decided that the winning team is the team with Kanto's pride, Misty Waterflower". The gang started to celebrate and they almost forgot that they were on mission get her man back. Misty slipped and someone catched her. It was Ash. Serena was fuming and screamed, "Get away from my man you ratchet redhead". Dawn was at Misty's defense, so was May, Korrina, Leaf and Bonnie. "Listen Blondie, back off", screamed Dawn. Korrina sweatdropped and muttered, "I'm a blonde too....". Dawn blushed and said,"Oops sorry about that Korrina". "I'm a blonde too", yelled Bonnie smiling. Everyone in the restaurant sweatdropped at Bonnie's behavior. "Anyway Ash is my boyfriend Misty", Serena said coldly. "What about love, Ash", Misty yelled angrily. Ash looked down and started saying something but Misty cut him off. "I'll take this pain. Yeah I can, I can", she said staring into his eyes and walking away with everyone behind her. Serena said,"Whatever, stupid redhead come on Ash". "Sure Blondie". Serena was fuming and screamed, "What did you say". "It was a joke", Ash muttered. Serena spun on her heel and said,"Whatever let's go". Ash followed thinking about Misty. His feelings for her were still here but Serena was in the way. She was obsessed with him, she'd go as far as killing Misty for Ash. That thought crossed Serena's mind and she smiled evilly. I could get rid of that scrawny redhead...forever, she thought laughing to herself.

What is wrong with you Serena you evil blonde potatoe! Anywho new chapter!!! Why did Ash say "bye bye bye". Haha I love that song from last chapter, What about love by Austin Mahone. I did Still into You this chapter bc one of my best friends loves Paramore! Shoutout to Riley @ggalaxyss :) Byeeeeeeee next chapter is out by tomorrow!