The break up

Holy sh*t it's here, the break up i mean. Poor Mist but don't worry, Gare-Bear is there. *wink* *wink* Anywho, school started like a bit ago, but I'll write during my lunch and after school but I can't promise anything. On with the chapter!!!

Serena P.O.V

Slap. Her hand was put against my face. It stung but then I had an idea. *laughs evilly* I went where everyone was. But before that I put dirt on my face and ripped up my clothes and made a few cuts on my arms and legs. I smirked as I thought about my plan's results. I limped over there and everyone but the girls who gave me the finger were like 'what happened'. I started to cry and i told them that Misty and the girls beat me up. "What, you fucking liar, I just slapped you", Misty screeched lunging at me but held back by Dawn. "Stop Mist you're not beating her without us", the other girls said coldly. Holy shit, plan B. "Haven't you hurt me enough", I said through tears. "I really could care less", Paul said shrugging. "So you believe me", Dawn squealed. "Of course Troublesome, we've been together long enough", he said with a small smile. "Woooow he smiled", Drew said with shock. "Shut up grasshead", May screamed. Soon Paul, Dawn, Drew and May were arguing. "Look Ash we've known Misty for years she wouldn't do that", Brock stated. "Yeah Red is violent as hell but she won't do this, wait....Mist can I talk to you", Gary said. Misty nodded and they left. Five minutes later Gary was hugging a very angry Misty. "Like Misty did you like hit that girl", a very worried Daisy said as two very worried Lily and Violet hugged their baby sis. "No I didn't hit that Shrek looking girl", Misty yelled. "Daisy, I don't think Misty would've done that", Tracey said hugging a very worried Daisy. Daisy smiled and said, "Like thanks Tracey, I know baby sis wouldn't ever hit a girl like that anyway". Soon it was just me Ash and Misty. "Ash I didn't hit her, I would never do that and if i did i wouldn't have gotten the girls involved", Misty said calmly. "She's lying to you Ash look at what she did to me, she did this because she was jealous of me", I yelled in between sobs. "I was never jealous, what do you have to say to this", she said with a smirk. She showed Ash her phone. Ash looked surprised. I gulped. "Look Misty I know she did wrong but I think we should break up now", Ash said seriously. Inside I was really happy. I smirked. "Why", Misty said her voice cracking. "I don't want arguing between you and Serena", he said. Misty lost it and slapped Ash and punched me in the nose and stormed off.

Gary P.O.V (too hot not to have one)

I saw Red storm into the woods and i followed. She sat down and started to cry. I hurt me to see her like that. I loved her but she loved Ash. But I knew her something happened. "Red are you okay", I ask. She looks up tries to smile and starts to cry even harder. "Red it's going to be okay it's over now". "He said we were forever, he lied he broke my heart for that new chick", she sobbed. I held her close and did something that i shouldn't have done. I kissed her. She kissed back. I didn't know if she was toying with my feelings or if she felt the same way. "I love you Red", i said. She looked at me and we kissed again. (XD fangirling from my own fanfiction) Serena came out of nowhere with Ash behind her. "Well look what's going on here", Serena said. "Why Misty, how long have you been cheating on me", Ash demanded. "You dumbass, look who's talking the guy who replaced her for the new chick, the guy who left without her, the guy who never asked if she was okay after you left, the guy who never visited her", I yelled angrily. "This is my girlfriend so fuck off", Ash screams. "Girlfriend haha you broke up with me now go date her", Misty yelled. Soon everyone was there watching the us. "Like Ash,why the heck would you do that to baby sis", the three sisters yelled. Everyone gave Ash glares. I felt Misty pull my arm and we went off to talk. "Gary, look what happened I ---", she started. "It's fine", I said coldly. She pulled my shirt and kissed me again. I didn't mean to kiss back but I love her. "I love you Misty", I said kissing her once more. "I think i do too", she said. "Wanna be my---", I started. "Yes", she yelled hugging me. I think i won't ever leave her like Ash did. "Do you want to travel around Kalos with me", I asked. She nods and soon the gang and us leave saying goodbye to Bonnie and Clemont.

Crappie chapter huh? Haha too much kissing. Next chapter it'll be Ash and Misty's P.O.V. Have you heard love the way you lie by Eminem. That's what's next them singing/rapping. Have a nice day XOXO, Kim or Kitty :*