Wedding Planning!

Misty P.O.V

So since all of us are getting married, except for Bonnie and Max we went wedding dress shopping! We went from store to store just trying on dresses. Bonnie tagged along, she wanted to find the perfect dress for Dawn, May, Leaf, Sereena and me. We thought it was useless but it wasn't so useless. She actually found dresses for all 5 of them. May's was a ruffled pinkish rose resembling dress. "Oh my friggin Arceus, it's beautiful", she squeals hugging Bonnie. We all agree that that dress is perfect for her. Next she found one for Serena. It reached her feet and it was a whiteish purpleish dress. It dragged behind her and it sure looks snug. After hitting a few more stores she found one yet again. This time for Dawn. It was a pretty cream color, it showed her shoulders but had sleeves. It was long and was smooth and slick. Soon it was 1:56 and we decided to get a bite to eat. We bought some McDonald's and sat down and ate. I ate my food in like 2 minutes and everyone sweatdropped at my behavior. "Gosh and i thought May was fat", Bonnie said shaking her head. "Hey I'm not fat, I just like food", May screamed in her defense. We all giggled and finished eating. After hitting more stores which pissed me off, we....correction Bonnie found Leaf a dress. It was a light green and a little poofy but not like May's. (pretend the one in the pic is light green!!!) "I love it", she screams while giggling. Bonnie beams proudly having already found dresses for almost all of us. I still needed one and I start to think I'm not going to find one. Store after store, minutes turn into hours and we still haven't found a dress for me. I start to think we're not going to find one so I say,"Guys it's 8:30 lets go home". They all nod except for Bonnie who says,"Misty I found one for you". She points to this display with a beautiful white dress. I feel awestruck and i run over and come in. It was a white mermaid wedding dress. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. It was smooth and silky. It hugged my curves perfectly and i said,"Oh my Arceus yes, this is the one". Bonnie once again beams with joy and says,"Yay, let's go home now". I buy the dress, pay for it and we get in my Mustang. We drive to our home, a small house we bought. We all lived together. Ash had already won the Pokemon League and May, Serena, and Dawn became good pokemon performers. I just couldn't wait until we were married and living happily. We planned on having the wedding all together. All 5 of us wedding together. Just like we promised when we became friends. We were going to go through everything together. Together forever. "This is gonna be a colorful wedding", I mutter. We couldn't agree on one color so it was going to be red, green, blue, pink and purple. The girls giggled. "Well at least we're all together",Dawn said smiling brightly. We nodded. I think we all thought about our futures because we kinda spaced out. "I feel honored to have met you guys", Serena says close to tears. She was ready to cry because how mean she had been. "Serena it's fine, don't think about the past it's gone, don't think about the future it's not here yet, live now that's why it's called the present", Leaf said matter-of-factly. We all clap then end up laughing while Leaf shakes her head at us. "You guys are so immature", she grumbles. "You know you love us",we chorus back. She says,"No not really, I just texted Team Magma and Team Aqua so they can get rid of all of you useless creatures". We stare at her and all of us start to laugh. No matter what our wedding was going to be the best. Because we were going to be together. Through it all, we'll be by each others side.

Kim here. I have sad news.... Next chapter is the end. Thank you for your support. At first I wanted to delete the story bc it had like 2 views in the beginning. But I didn't lose hope and now it has 500+ views. Thanks guys :) I will make a sequel if you want me to. Just tell me. Just wait till next chapter to see the end of 'Love The Way You Lie'. Kim out and thank you. I'm really crying now, I never felt so happy before and I just want to say thank you again! :')