Meeting....Again

Hey guys, here's a new chapter. I'll be updating alot since I don't go outside w/ my main midget anymore so expect alot of updates! Anywho I know last chapter sucked but I promise I'll do better!!!! 

Serena P.O.V

I'm telling Ash how I feel today. I love him and I won't let anyone take him from me. I got rid of that scrawny red head. Though Clemont and Bonnie have been ignoring me. Ash has been distant but I'm telling him. I don't care if he still loves Misty. She left him for that Gary Oak guy. I walked over to Ash. He had tears in his eyes. "Hey Ash I have to tell you something", I ask sweetly. "What is it", he mumbled sadly. "I love you", I say kissing him. He pulls back and says,"Serena, I don't----you know what". He pulls me close and crashes his lips on mine. I kiss back and we stop once we hear crying. It was Bonnie. "I thought you were my friend Serena, Ash is only for Misty", she cries. "Bonnie it's okay c'mon I have to explain what's happening", Clemont said smiling sadly. They walk off and Ash hugs me closely.

Clemont P.O.V

As soon as me and Bonnie are alone I start to break down. "What's wrong Clem", she asks scared. "I love her Bonnie but she loves Ash, she always did", I cry. She gives me a hug and says,"What about Korrina, you still love her right". "Bonnie that was over 6 months ago, but I still feel something but I rejected her when she apologized", I say sadly. Bonnie gets my phone and dials Korrina's number.
'Hello Clem look I'm sorry please forgive me'
'Korrina, big brother is sorry, he wants you back'
'Really omg thank you Clemont I promise I'll never leave this time'
'Korrina I promise I'll love you'
'Clem where are you at right now'
We are headed to Ambrett Town to check out the aquarium
'ok bye I'll meet you there'
------------Time---------Skip------------------------

Bonnie P.O.V (why not)

When we arrived to Ambrett Town I saw something that caught my eye. A poster for an underwater ballet. "Big Brother can we go see the ballet", I say happily. "Why not", he says looking at the poster. "We're going to the ballet", I chant happily while bouncing up and down. Dennene squeaks happily inside my purse. I see Ash and Serena holding hands which makes me mad but I ignore that feeling. "Guys let's go to the ballet", I say sweetly. Ash looks at the poster and a pained expression is on his face for a bit. "Ur...um...okay let's go", he said looking down. "Yay", Serena squealed not knowing that Misty was in the ballet. We bought tickets and while we were going in we saw some familiar people. It was Dawn, Paul, May, Drew, Max, Brock, Iris, Cilan, Tracey and the three Sensational Sisters. Ash and Serena gulped. "Hey Clemont and Bonnie", they yelled. We waved. "Wait up", a girl screamed. It was Korrina. "Korrina", I yelled running towards her and hugging her. "Hi Bonnie", she said smiling. She went up to Clemont and said, "I'm sorry about before I promise it won't happen again". They hugged and kissed for a bit while I was fangirling. Then all of Ash's old friends were clapping and the girls were squealing. All of a sudden Misty came out wearing a mermaid costume and Gary was behind her in a prince costume. Misty sees and waves and smiles akwardly. "Hey I'm Korrina", she introduced herself. They all said hi and Misty said, "Hey aren't you a gym leader". Korrina nodded and they were taking nonstop. "Hi I'm Max", a boy my age says looking down. "Hi I'm Bonnie", I say my cheeks flushed. All of a sudden Dawn says, "I ship you two....FourthWheelShipping". We both blushed instantly and try to deny everything. Drew calls Max and he leaves and comes back with a thornless red rose. "This is for you", he mumbled. "Thanks",I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. He faints. Everyone starts to laugh except Serena and Ash who left. I think I have found love.....