What does she mean?!?!?

Third Person P.O.V

Both Misty and Drew were screaming, "What does she mean". Ash and May were looking down. Their shame was something they couldn't hide. They both looked like they wanted to cry but were being brave. "I...Mist...look...i..really do", Ash stuttered. "Really do what", Misty snaps. "I really do love you, with all my heart", Ash says tears escaping his beautiful brown eyes. "Why are you crying, I love you too", Misty said thinking she knew what was coming. He did 'it' with Melody, she thought as her cerulean eyes filled with tears. "Misty I---". He was cut off by a ear piercing scream. Serena. They ran towards the scream except for Melody and Brianna who sat down in some nearby chairs. They smiled smugly because they knew that soon Misty and Ash would be through as well May and Drew. Serena's hair was green and her clothes were stained with some red, pink, purple and blue PAINT! "What happened Serena", Misty screeched looking at Serena. "That bitch", Serena cried pointing to almost perfect Elesa. "I'm sorry but I didn't do anything at all", Elesa said looking at her well manicured nails. "Elesa STOP I don't love you anymore, I left you for Korrina and now i love Serena, okay, I'll never love you again", Clemont screamed. "You know what Clemont, screw you and that pathetic loser", Elesa says coldly. She walks away angrily and Serena says,"My hair and clothes". "Aww it's okay Serena it'll come off soon", Clemont says smiling sweetly. Serena smiles sweetly and gives Clemont a hug covering them both in paint. They smile, say bye and leave. When they went back to where they were Misty remember what Ash was saying. Drew had also forgotten but as soon as he saw Brianna he remembered. "May what was Brianna talking about", he demanded. "I..Drew I really loved you but i", she started. "Loved", Drew repeated quietly. His emrald eyes were full of tears. "It's not my child is it", he asks coldly. "Drew it's yours but i, well me and Ash", she started but was cut off by Drew. "Ash, so you cheated on me with Ash and you're still with me", he states emotionless. "May i thought we were friends", Misty says her eyes showing that she was hurt. "Mist look I", Ash started trying to calm Misty down. "Shut up Ash", Drew roared. "Look let me explain", May said looking into Drew's green eyes. He nodded, dammit he didn't care that she had cheated, he loved her. "Well it was a few weeks ago", she admitted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~
May was walking around drunk. There had a been a celebration for something and she went. As she walked around she saw Ash who was also drunk. "Hey Ashy", she said winking while giggling flirtatiously. Ash went over to her not knowing the heck was going on. They kissed and soon they were having a make out session. They went to May's room where no one was in. May ended up on top of Ash during the make out session. Solidad entered the room to get some shut eye when she saw the two teens. "May what are you doing", she screeched angrily. May fell out of her little drunk trance and saw that Ash was kissing her. She quickly got up and said,"Oh my Arceus, i--i--I'm sorry". Ash fell out of his trance and freaked out. He ran out of the room still freaked out. The next day they apologized for being so, um drunk.
~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~
Misty nodded and she said,"It's fine May, you two were drunk nothing more". Drew nodded and said, "May do you love me". "Yes, Drew that was a mistake it'll never happen again", May said sweetly. He nodded, he believed her, she loves him and he loves her. "How did you two know about that", Misty asked Melody and Brianna. "We have our sources", Melody said winking. "How come I don't hate May anymore", said Brianna still shocked at that fact. "You're over him", Melody said shrugging. "I don't think I want Ash anymore", she added smiling. "Later", Brianna chirped. Melody said bye and left with Brianna.

New Chapter! Currently listening to music!!! I'm outside writing bc I feel inspired when I'm outside :) And I'll update soon!!! Bye Pokeshippers! Ugh, I feel like a love struck idiot XD. So I saw my crush and he smiled when he saw me and i started to blush and smile like a idiot. I was like that until my friend is like 'what's with that smile'. *sighs* I hope it's love.