Friends?

Serena P.O.V

I'm falling out of love. I just don't know anymore. I almost committed a horrible mistake. I almost killed Misty. And why? I was obsessed with Ash, I hurt him, I am truly a horrible person. I run out of my hotel and run into a forest. I start to tear down and cry my eyes out until someone says,"What's wrong". I turn around it's Misty. "Please just leave me alone", I yell crying even harder. "No. Just tell me what's wrong", she says sitting next to me. "I deserve to die", I yell. "Since when is Miss Perfect suicidal", she mutters under her breath. I giggle and i say,"I...i..wan....wanted to....ki...kill..you". She has a shocked look on her face and says,"We all make mistakes. It's no biggie...I'm still here aren't I". We both giggle and i say,"I don't love Ash anymore". "Oh", she says looking down. "He's all yours now", I say giving her a hug. I expect her to pull away but instead she hugs back. "Friends?", she asks smiling. "Friends", I yell happily. "And someone loves you", she says smiling. "Who", I ask. "Clemont", she says. The guy I basically ignored, who I only talked to about 3 times. And he loves me. I tear down again. "Oh my Arceus stop woman, he loves you. You should be happy", she says. "But I'm a horrible person", I say my voice cracking. "He doesn't care, he loves you even though you're not perfect", she says smiling. "Thank you Misty", I mutter. She smiles and says, "No problem that's what friends are for". We go back to my hotel room where Ash is talking to Pikachu. "Ash we're through", I say sweetly. He stares at me and says,"What. Why". "Because you belong with me", Misty says kissing him. He kisses back and Pikachu starts to smile and laugh. I giggle and say,"Now you have a happily ever after". They smile and we go look for Clemont. "Clemont over here", Misty yells as we see, Korrina, Clemont, Gary, Leaf, Dawn, Paul, Drew, May, Max and Bonnie. They walk over and look at me before giving Misty a puzzled look. "We're friends now", we say in unison. I walk to Clemont and say,"I'm sorry". "For what", he says quietly. "For being so vain, for not knowing that in my heart I truly love you", I say closing the space between us. He kisses back and i hear the girls squealing. We pull away and he says,"Serena will you...um go out with me". I giggle at his face which is completely red. I say yes and I hug him. "Oh and anywho me and Gare-Bear are having a kid", Leaf says smiling. "Of course", Paul mutters. We all laugh and i hear Bonnie say,"Why is everyone getting pregnant!! When will I get pregnant". (Wtf Bonnie) Max blushed instantly blushes and looks away. "Not any time soon", says Clemont sternly. Bonnie pouts and agrees. We all laugh at Bonnie's behavior except for Max who is still blushing. Out of nowhere Norman Maple appears and screams,"You will die, Grasshead". Drew shrieks and runs away. May just sweatdrops and says,"Dad if you don't want my baby to be fatherless leave Drew alone". "But he has to die, he got you pregnant at age 18", he yells. Drew is basically crying by now hiding behind a bush. "Hey my Gingerbread Cookie", says some gay looking guy in a Cacturn costume. Behind him is a pretty girl with pink hair. They're holding hands. I guess he's not gay. "We came as soon as we heard your having a kid", the pink haired girl says. "Solidad, aww thanks. What's Harley doing here" she says motioning to the purple haired guy. "Oh...we're dating", Solidad says smiling brightly. Norman has a hold of Drew now and he's begging Norman not to kill him. Harley goes over to Norman and says,"No hun, no killing Grasshead, I've shipped him and your daughter for a long time and it's not ending soon". He picks Drew up and flings him over his shoulder and he lands on Misty who hits him with her mallet. He faints and May sighs. Norman leaves shooting daggers at Drew. I guess life is better now!

Clemont and Serena sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love then comes marriage then comes Serena with a baby carriage. New chapter! Oh and ggalaxyss 'anywho' is MY WORD!!!!!!!! Byeeeeeeee Pokeshippers! Kim loves y'all! I'll update soon and pray for Grasshead! Norman is after him...he's hunting him down......He will be back soon.......