Paul's WTF face

Drew P.O.V (his end is near)

I've been hiding from Norman for about 2 hours now. I really shouldn't have you know get May pregnant. But I love her but I have to pay. "Green Potatoe where are you", says a voice. I squeak as I see Norman. I start to shake and tense up as he comes near my hiding bush. "You're going to pay grasshead", he says coming closer to my bush. I go in it and it's actually a good idea with my green hair and all. Soon Harley comes out of nowhere and says,"My my my, you're really out to kill my little gingerbread cookie's man". Norman sighs and says,"He has to pay". "Look i know how you feel, Solidad's old man tried to kill me too", he says once Norman leaves. "How did you know I was here", I mutter coming from my bush. "I know alot of stuff Grasshead", he says smiling. "Wait what do you mean 'Solidad's old man' tried to kill you", I ask. "Oh didn't I tell you, Solidad and i are having a kid same as you and gingerbread cookie", he says. "Well you two are like 22", I say. "Whatever...wait how old are you and May", he asks. I sweatdrop and say,"18". "In that case I'd want to kill you too", he says shrugging. "I see you Drew", Norman yells running after me. "Good luck piece of grass", he yells as I start to run away. "Die green potatoe", he says laughing as he catches me. "Tell May that I love her and that she should marry Brendan, I was never good enough if you want to kill me, and tell my child that I'll love her/him even though I'll be gone", I cry as i prepare to face my end. To my surprise he puts me down and says, "You are worthy", before running off. I have this confused look on my face as May runs up to me. "Are you okay", she asks. I nod and she says,"I thought I heard my dad". "He was here but he left without hurting me", I say cheerfully. She squeals and says,"Now we can be happy". I nod and lean in. She does the same and our lips meet. "I love you July", I mumble. "Shut up grasshead", she whispers. *akward silence* "DIE GREEN POTATOE", someone yells before I'm tackled to the ground. Norman. He stands up and he says, "Haha gotcha grasshead". He walks off again. May sweatdrops and says,"I'm hungry". I sweatdrop and say,"Fine let's go eat with the others". We get Serena, Clemont, Gary, Leaf, Dawn, Paul, Bonnie, Max, Misty and Ash. We spend about one hour looking for a perfect restaurant. After alot of searching we finally found one that the girls wanted to eat at. As we sit down in a restaurant, we boys nod and decide to go on with our plan. We all kneel down on one leg and everyone around us gasps. We get a little box out and open it. The girls have an 'O' shaped mouth for like 1 minute and we say,"May/Dawn/Leaf/Serena/Misty will you marry me". They squeal and kiss us before screaming,"Yes you stupid idiot". "Hey Ash", says a unknown voice. Misty tenses up and Ash lets out a sharp breath. "Hello Drew", says another squeaky voice. May is clenching her fists and i let out a sharp breath, same as Ash. "Hi Paul", says a seductive voice. Paul lets out a low growl and Dawn is ready kill someone. "Ello Gary", says a very feminine voice. Gary blushes faintly as Leaf is getting ready to kill someone. "Clemont", says another voice sassy voice. Clemont gasps as Serena is trying not to kill someone. "Maxie", says a younger voice giggling. Max gulps and Bonnie is getting her Dedenee's Pokeball out ready for for a fight. We all slowly turn around all of us knowing who's talking except for Serena and Bonnie. We now fully turn around and like we suspected the girls we didn't want to ever face again were standing in front of us....

Oooooh cliffhanger! Haha can you guys guess who the 'Mystery Chicks' are. Max's person is fan made so forget her and focus on the rest. Who would try to ruin Ikari, Contest, Poke, Oldrival,and GeekChic?????? The girl who said 'Clemont' is from another region but she has electric pokemon. Anyways bye guys I'll update soon!!!!! Kimmy has left the building. Oh and I just HAD to do the pic in the media section. And I know this story has to end at some point so I just want to say, thank you. To everyone who took the time to read this. I might make a prequel but I'm not sure. Or just another story, I will let you guys know if that happens and once again thank you *cries*