You want him huh?

Grasshead P.O.V

We had played a trick, if that's what you call it to Serena. "Wait, what if we're caught", I scream frantically. Paul stops laughing and gets a scared look on his face. The look disappears and he says, "Eh, I really don't care". I sweatdropped and sighed. "It doesn't matter it's just some fashion and Ash obsessed wanna be diva", Paul mutters. Then a very angry Serena followed by a confused Ash and a annoyed Pikachu came up to us as we were putting our costumes away. "How dare you fool me you stupid Prunehead", she yelled slapping him. Dawn who saw this went up to Serena while I laughed at Paul's new name, Prunehead. "Who the hell do you think you are slapping my boyfriend", Dawn screamed shoving Serena. "Who the hell does your boyfriend think he is fooling me", she yelled back. "Well at least I don't stalk my boyfriend 24/7", an annoyed May said. "Well you don't have a boyfriend",Serena said with an evil smirk. "I'm her boyfriend", I lie trying to save May from shame. "Yeah", May stuttered. "Prove it", she hissed. By now Pikachu and Ash had left to go eat. I lean in on July and she does the same. Sure I love her but she won't feel the same way. Soon our lips connect and i see sparks fly. We pull away five seconds later and May whispered, "Thanks Grasshead". I nod and look at Serena. "What were you saying", I say angrily. "Ugh, I bet carrothead had something to do with this huh", she snapped. "Um, no I did not so back off blonde bimbo", a very angry Misty yelled. "Ok, but I will get revenge", she yelled before stomping on her heel and walking off. "I can't believe Ash dates that", May says pushing her brown hair from her face. "Um May, I wanted to say something", I say ready to confess. "What is it", she replied looking at me. Paul gave me an thumbs up and i said,"Look July--er May just screw it". I kiss her. All the girls are fangirling by now and the boys are smirking. "I love you July", I say flicking my beautiful green hair. She blushes and runs away. "What the heck did i do wrong", I yell frantically. "Nothing, she needs time, same thing happened with Troublesome", Paul said. I nod and smile. "Sooo what did you do to blonde bimbo", an annoyed Misty mutters. We told her and she laughs. "Nice next time tell me so i can join in", Gary says. Me and Paul nod. Dawn, Paul, Tracey, Daisy, Korrina, Clemont, Gary, Misty, May and I left soon after we had fun. Serena and Ash stayed away from us, I didn't blame them. As I got to my hotel room May comes up to me. "What is it July", I ask. She kisses me instead of answering. "Love you too Grasshead", she mumbled as she left. I just stood there and fainted. (He's out cold so time for May's P.O.V!!!)

May P.O.V

*squeals* I kissed him! I do my little happy dance until I get hungry. I check my fridge.....nothing. I'll just go ask Grasshead for food. I open his door and look around. I start to walk around and say,"Grasshead where are you". I eat some cake and milk then I get sleepy. I go to Grasshead's bed, lay down and sleep. (Now she's out cold. Grasshead is back)

Walking Tree P.O.V

I open my hotel room door and decide to go sleep. I get in my bed and I feel something next to me but I think it's a pillow and i hug it imagining it's May. (It is May grasshead O_o)
-------------------next morning-------------------
I feel something next to me move. I open my eyes and see May. "Ahhhh rape! Help", she screamed so loudly that I bet everyone heard her. A sleepy Dawn storms in with a pissed off Paul behind her. "Ahhhh what are you two doing together", Dawn screams. Paul covers his ears and smirks before saying,"Haha so you got her huh". I scream,"NO YOU PERVERTED PRUNEHEAD". Dawn and Paul start to laugh while May gets out of my bed. "Anyway the Sensational Sisters, Tracey, Iris, Cilanand Korrina left", a laughing Paul says. We nod and I ask,"May what were you doing in my bed". "Er-um-well---I", she stutters. "So you want him huh", Paul asks before laughing his but off. May slaps Paul as Dawn laughs at the whole thing. This trip is going to be full of drama and everything! But as long as I have May I'm good.

Haha Paul you pervy potatoe. Anywho new chapter again. Love you guys. Ugh, I need love advice if anyone can help pm me *sighs* byeeeeeee