1-Stalker

Spiderman, the teenager I was made to destroy. I had a feeling the Avengers were hot on my trail, but Stark didn't catch wind of why I was in Queens. I followed the black limo, which made its way unsurprisingly to a private jet. Peter, the boy, was holding a video camera spinning it around in all sorts of directions. I had hoped he didn't catch a glimpse of me as Happy the head of Starks security looked around cautiously. The plane took off immediately. I leaped from the tall building, gliding through the air. Following the aircraft. I've been flying for 8 hours. I knew why Tony was taking the boy across the country. Captain Roger's couldn't keep his shit together. In fact, all of the Avengers were failing their duties. Turning against each other. Good Peter would lead me to them when their guards are down.

"Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Stark yelled, and I looked back to the scene unfolding. Peter flipped into view, stealing Captain America's shield.

"Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit...Well, it's nothing, Mr Stark. It's...it's perfect, thank you, " Peter rants.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation," Roger says. He continues talking, saying he's a big fan of the Avengers or something, and Tony dismisses him.

"Shhh, someone else is here," Wanda said. Goddammit, she knew I was here lurking behind the cars.

"Who else would want to join this shit show. You've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place, " he sighs exasperated.