13-Strange World

"They're gonna shoot at you Parker I want you to get out of sight and drop me" I yelled to him and he shrugged.

"She's right, get out of there" Tony said.

I could hear the loud booming of the plane engines behind me.

"I don't need to be saved Steve!" I yelled through the Com.

Spiderman dropped me and right before I hit the ground I activated my wings. Flying straight towards the light reflection I saw on the roof. It wasn't Steve however. It was Natasha.

"You do need us. But more importantly we need you"

Where was Captain America I saw him up here. Like watching me for weeks wasn't enough he was hiding now.

"You're over confident Nat"

My statement was enough for her to prove a point. She slammed into me shoving me off the roof and into the path of one of the planes. I gasped in pain as a bullet went into my leg and another in my stomach right above my hip. Slamming into the ground I cradled myself with my giant wings. The only armor I had.
"She's down" I heard multiple times.

I could feel blood trickling down my head as I looked into the sky. My head throbbed against the pavement.

"Deactivate" I muttered trying to get up.

The pain in my stomach only grew when I tried to stand. As for my leg, it was pretty much useless. Fire burned it's way through my stomach causing me to cry out in pain.

"Do you want to go back to prison? Because I can let Ross take you" Steve asked.

His voice was loud and distorted in my ears. Even though he stood in front of me it took a second to comprehend the situation. I rubbed my face looking at him.

"You did this" I muttered looking at the hole in my stomach.

My breathing was shallow as I looked at him. I heard something to the side of Steve but I couldn't see it. It was too bright outside. I took another shallow breath, if they don't do anything I'm going to die. The sun looked warm and welcoming.

"Friday check vitals"

I already knew my vitals but I remained still nonetheless.

"Your tachycardic?"

I was gonna turn my head to glare at him but that was before I blacked out. Well I thought I did till I woke up 10 seconds before seeing Steve. God the bullet wounds still hurt. Strange was here. I should've known. I cried out in pain as I put weight on my leg.

"Did Tony bring Strange?" I laughed in pain asking anyone who would listen.

Where was that bastard?

"I'm assuming you want my help before you know" he said behind me referring to when I pass out.

Ah there he was.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked and he shook his head as my leg collapsed from under me.

Catching myself with my hand I sat down. Looking to the sky, watching as Tony flew down and Steve walked over.

"I'm going to pass out. This is Doctor Strange. You were an actual doctor right?" I asked as I fell out of consciousness.