7-Redemption

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"This better work, spider boy," I muttered, testing out my grip on the wall.

I had to sneak around, and walking wouldn't do that for me. Grabbing onto the wall, I could tell this would be my best bet. Crawling around on the ceiling listening for commotion in the otherwise silent facility.

"If you're coming, you better hide before Nat see's you," Clint said from below me.

God damn how did they keep sensing me.

"Don't I already know she's here?" Nat said, coming out from a room.

I was being addressed as 'she' a lot, huh?

"Can't even say my name?" I muttered, jumping down from the ceiling.

I read the signals on my watch. Energy levels were lower than I expected, just a mere 20%.

"Shit, does anyone have sugar?"

She looked back at me, glaring. Trying to open the door in front of us. It went to the hanger bay according to the sign. Nobody here was going to help me. I'll explain the situation in a few it's...complicated.

"Just let me," I muttered, clearing the Avengers out of my way.

Most of them anyway.

So I did what I did best. Handing Nat the keys Rogers gave me and figuring out this keypad. I touched it reading the code. Number after number flew through my head as I pieced them together. 281222. Punching the numbers in, we all ran through the doors. I could tell Clint didn't know how far my abilities went. The Quinjet was here, but Steve and Wanda weren't. Nat unlocked the vehicle and let everyone on. Everyone but me.

"Natasha were not doing this," her eyebrow perked up.

"You let me beat you that night. Why?" I looked at her sighing in disbelief. She knew?

"I had a concussion?" I questioned her.

Was that not a good enough answer.

"Because Nat it threw me off I didn't expect you here."

I did expect her there. I just didn't expect the hate I sensed from her.

"That's not true. I told you where I was going," she spoke quietly but so authoritatively.

I paused for a second, thinking about what I was going to say next.

"I didn't want to fight you. god damn Nat, you make things so difficult. You were angry, angry at me, and I couldn't handle it, so I let you win." I finally snapped at her, running my hand through my red locks.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/n: Keep a look out for updates. Winter break just ended, so finals are coming up. With that being said I'll be more distracted and most likely won't update. Apologies friends.