12-Saviour

Gunshots echoed through my ears. I scrambled to retrieve the phone I dropped.

"What's the best exit!" I yelled over the noise. He was taking his sweet time.

"There aren't any take your gun and jump out the window to your left"

He knew I kept my gun on me. I pressed my watch activating my suit. It's not that I wanted to remain a secret but that It'd protect me for the most part.

"God save me" I muttered before shooting the window and jumping out of it.

I rolled into flight not breaking eye contact with the gunners and Ross.

"Send in air support" Ross muttered and before I knew it hawks came flying in and no not the bird.

Shots fired after me one after another. Before I knew it I was crashing into the side of a building.

"Eva?" Steve muttered in my ear.

"I'm pinned on the 10th street office building" I muttered trying to get a grip on the wall.

My adrenaline was hitting but I could still feel the light graze of a gunshot wound.

"Try to find cover you have hawks coming towards you"

Shit. I pushed myself through the wall making my body translucent.

"God damn"

The effects of shoving myself inside a wall were taking their toll. I floated through the floor falling to my knees. I was visible now.

"Eva stay awake" I heard a voice say.

I wasn't going to pass out. But I guess that was my sign to get up. I stood up feeling the weight of what just happened.

"Get your ass over here" a woman yelled. I looked up to see Liz pointing a gun point blank at my head.

"What's going on?" Rogers asked.

How do I explain this?

"Nothing I can't handle"

I walked towards Liz looking at her red glowing eyes.

"Hey Queens?" Steve asked.

No your kidding I swear to God Rogers. Sure enough spider boy slammed through the window webbing Liz to the wall. Oh no please don't. He grabbed me with his web and swung me rooftop to rooftop. I felt sick.