4-Tony Stark

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Evangeline Loughty. I'm Thaddeus Ross. This is Tony Stark. "

my eyes fluttered open, looking at the two men in front of me. I was still in my suit, and blood was on my head.

"I know who Tony Stark is," I muttered, trying to reach up to my head.

Nope. I was locked up tight, huh? 4 or 5 metal plates secured my chest to the box I was in.

"You're evaluating me? Tony, you already know I'm insane. "

he nodded, agreeing with me.

"We have your data records. No evaluation will be needed. I still want to know who's working with you. " Ha, I laughed.

What made him think I'd give up information. He chuckled with me before signaling to someone. Letting out a shrill scream, I felt the burning sensation I felt before I passed out, but it only grew.

"Liz Maltroy"

the sweat dripping off my forehead seeped into my eyes.

"Is that it?" The other man asked.

Everything happened inside of me. It was some sort of torture. I couldn't do anything. My wings popped out as I tried to relieve the pain. It didn't help.

"Please just stop. I'm only 19"

I tried to play the innocent school girl role. But it wasn't working. Tony did background work on me.

"Some dealers upstate."

'Say it, I know you want to,' Nats voice echoed in my mind.

"And Hydra.."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/n: Merry early Christmas, my lovelies. Enjoy yourselves and don't break anything!