2-The Avengers

I sighed, but Wanda still knew I was here. I had a feeling Natasha did, too.

"I'm trying to keep the Avengers from breaking apart!" They all looked at one another intently.

"You did that when you signed," Steve followed. Natasha groaned, looking at Wanda.

"Guys, there's still somebody here!" Tony looked at the women finally giving in. Shit heat source.

"Activate heat detection mode," Tony muttered, looking around at the vehicles. Then he turned towards me. He put his hand out like he was going to shoot. Then I jumped out, flipping over my cover spot.

"Hey guys. You know I was kind of waiting for a big reveal, but uh, that didn't look like it was gonna happen. " Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Did I forget my mask or something?" I muttered while pulling up my phone camera. I mean, I did, but not the point Stark knew what I looked like.

"You? Are you here? That's probably the stupidest idea ever, " he said, looking at Rogers.

"You knew I was following Parker?" I asked as he nodded, smiling at me.

"We knew you followed the jet to Berlin too." Oh, did they now?

"Um, who are you?" Parker asked. I waved to the teenager.

"An assassin sent to kill you." he deserved to know the truth at the very least.

A/n happy holidays people these chapters are short, but I am trying to make them longer, so hold on a little longer.