6-Steve

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I had to get out of here. Now. I let the man clean up my head before telling him my arm was aching. He unlocked the vest, and I took it off, showing him the big scar on my arm. To my surprise, there was actually a scar, but I could deal with that later. He went to look at it, and I shoved him into the counter opposite of him. He groaned, falling back. Not all doctors could be fighters. I made sure he passed out slamming his head against the counter hard enough that it bled but not hard enough that It'd kill him. I didn't have a plan. I knew nothing about this place except that it was dark and cold. Considering it was for those who were gifted, it was far away from civilization. Far away from any chance of getting out. Something told me I had to go now. I grabbed the doctor's keycard, looking out the door into the hallway. Rogers ran down the hall. He was going to Wanda's cell, which was near mine. I followed him quietly, making sure he didn't know I was here.

"Nat said you'd be here," he muttered towards me towards the darkness.

"She was right,"

he chuckled, looking at my features.

"Tony will kill us both if he finds out I took you with us."

I nodded, agreeing with him. Then, clearing my throat, I spoke up.