Part 1

(This is a girl-on-girl spicy scene. If that's not your vibe, don't read this part.)

Daphe follows you into your dorm, and suddenly, your nerves flare up. You two have always friend-flirted, but it's never led to sex. She must see the nerves on your face because she walks up to you, putting her hands on your hips. 

"We don't have to do this. We're friends no matter what," she says, looking at you seriously. 

"I want to. I'm curious actually," you reply. She takes that as her go-ahead and pulls you into her, kissing you deeply. Slowly she starts pushing you backwards towards the bed until she's on top of you. You can feel yourself getting wet as she starts kissing down your neck. 

"You sure?" she asks one more time.

"Yes," you answer as she moves from your neck to your chest. Slowly she slides her hand to the bottom of your shirt and glances at you playfully as she pushes it up your stomach, kissing your bare skin as she works her way up. When she reaches your chest, she pulls your shirt off leaving you in nothing but your bra. She slides her hand behind your back and unclips your bra with ease. When she pulls your bra off, she kisses your chest softly, taking one of your boobs in her mouth and teasing your nipple.  

"You're so fucking hot," she says, as she continues to play with your boobs. "I've always thought you were hot, but you're on another level." She moves back to kiss you, your tongues crashing together more aggressively the more turned on you get. You pull her shirt over her head, and immediately unclip her bra, throwing it to the side. 

"I've always thought you're hot too. You're so gorgeous." You can see the blush creep up her cheeks at your comment, and you smile.  You sit up, and she straddles your lap allowing you to take her boobs in your mouth, biting her nipples playfully. Her moan makes you feral as you begin kissing her neck. 

She pushes backward, and you hold yourself up on your elbows and watch as she kisses her way down your stomach until she's at your pants. She smirks up at you as she slides them off, leaving your panties on. She kisses your inner thigh before kissing your pussy over your panties. She runs her finger down your slit, and you know she can feel the wetness soaking through your panties before finally pulling them off. 

She spreads your legs and runs her finger through your stickiness before spreading your lips open and sticking her tongue in you. You arch your back as her tongue meets your clit, and she slowly works her way up and down your pussy licking up all of your wetness. She glances up every so often and smirks seeing the pleasure on your face. You get more turned on by the minute seeing her head between your legs. 

"Shit," you moan, shocked by how expertly her tongue moves around your pussy. She grins against you, satisfied she's causing a reaction. 

Slowly she sticks a finger in you, still licking you before sliding in another. As she runs her tongue along your clit, she starts pumping her fingers in and out of you, pushing you towards an orgasm.

"Oh fuck. You're going to make me cum," you tell her, grabbing her head as she continues finger-fucking you. You moan loudly as you reach your climax, your body tightening around her fingers. She pulls them out of you, licks your juices off, and then moves up your body to kiss you again. 

"Damn, I think you need to experience what I just did," you tell her, kissing her as you sit up on your knees. You work her pants off of her and then lay back down, motioning for her to straddle your face.  She positions herself over you and grabs your headboard to help hold herself up. 

As you run your finger between the slit of her pussy, your finger is covered in her wetness. You lick your finger clean and then wrap your arms around her thighs and pull her down to your mouth. You run your tongue from the bottle of her pussy to the top before moving to her clit. 

She moans as you spread her open with your fingers and run your tongue along her clit, playfully massaging it. Slowly you slide one finger into her tight opening and then another and work your fingers in and out slowly. The more she moans, the rougher you get. 

"That feels so fucking good, YN. Keep going." She squeals, her legs tightening as you push her towards her orgasm. You suck her clit gently still finger-fucking her, and she moans loudly one last time before you can feel her pussy contract around your fingers as she reaches her orgasm. "Oh my god. You're so good at that."

"Well, the benefit of fucking a girl is I have the same body parts she does. I know what feels good," you say as she works her way down your body so that she's now straddling your hips. She leans down and kisses your mouth, and you know she can taste herself on your tongue. As she moves herself on top of you, you can feel her pussy rub against yours, and immediately, you start getting wet again. Seeing the pleasure on your face as her pussy slides against you, she grins and lifts your leg, positioning herself between them so that she is scissoring you. 

"Oh, fuck," you say as she starts to grind against you, her wetness sliding against yours. The more she grinds against you, the more you can see the pleasure working its way back onto her face. The bed starts to squeak the more aggressively she moves, and you groan as you can feel another orgasm working its way up. 

"Fuck," you say as the friction against your clit overwhelms you. She can feel your body tense under her as you reach your second orgasm. Knowing she had not reached another orgasm, you flip her onto her back and immediately bring your mouth back to her pussy. You suck on her clit, massaging it aggressively with your tongue. 

"Shit, I can't take it," she says struggling against you. You hold her hips down knowing what you are trying to do, and she moans loudly as you continue licking her. "Oh, fuck." Her legs shake as she reaches her second orgasm, but you keep eating her, sliding your fingers deep inside of her. 

"Wait. I can't. You're going to make me-- oh, fuck," she yells as you push her orgasm further. You can feel her tightening around your fingers again, and you keep pushing until squirts. As some of it goes in your mouth, you move your hand to finish rubbing her until nothing else can come out of her. "You are insane. I can't believe you just made me do that," she gasps, breathing heavily against the bed. 

"I thought I better make a lasting impression since it's your first time fucking me," you smirk, working your way back up her body to kiss her mouth. She wraps her arms around you kissing you deeply. 

"Well, you did that. I'm going to need you to not get a boyfriend anytime soon so we can keep fucking." 

"Don't you worry about that, gorgeous. The only man I want is taken," You pull her to your bathroom so you can both shower and then change your sheets. "You want to sleep in here tonight and cuddle?" 

"Fuck yes," she says, as she climbs into the bed pulling you into her arms. 

(Head back over to TikTok to finish out this part and chat with me (RiddleChronicles). If you enjoyed this, make sure to leave a vote :D)