Part 4

Mattheo slides his phone into his pocket with a mischievous smirk on his face and walks over to the side of the corridor you're sitting at. He sits down beside you on the stone bench and pulls you into his lap. 

"You sure about this?" he questions. You see Enzo's eyes are now locked on the two of you, a look of horror on his face, and you know without a shadow of a doubt this was the right decision. He deserves this. 

"I'm sure," you say wrapping your arms around his neck. Mattheo smirks up at you and slides his hand up your neck and around the back of your head until his fingers are lost in your hair. He pulls you in until your lips are just barely on his.

"You're not allowed to fall for me after this," he teases, a smirk still on his face.

"You're not allowed to fall for me," you taunt back knowing there was no way in hell either of you would be falling for each other. That's not the kind of relationship you had. 

"No worries there." Before you can snarkily reply, Mattheo shuts you up by crashing his lips onto yours hungrily. His tongue meets yours, and you forget to breathe for a moment as you get lost in kissing him-- so lost that you barely hear Astoria yelling at Enzo behind you. She's saying something about being "jealous over someone who isn't his girlfriend."

"Well, I think we've succeeded in pissing him off. Astoria is yelling at him, which means he isn't paying attention to her," Mattheo says against your lips. You smile maliciously and kiss him again knowing this could be the thing to send Enzo over the edge. 

The more you make out with Mattheo, the more surprised you become by how turned on you can feel yourself getting. The erection you feel growing underneath you only adds to your horniness. 

"Mattheo?" you say, his lips now on your neck. 

"Hmm," he mumbles looking up at you. 

"Do you want to go find somewhere to fuck?" He looks at you, raising his eyebrow in surprise at your forwardness. 

"You want to fuck me?" He asks dubiously. He adjusts himself under you, and you can tell he wants it as badly as you do. 

"Yes. I don't know about you, but this entire situation has made me extremely horny. Well, I do know about you. I can feel how horny you are." He tightens his arms around you, pulling you against his erection even more. 

"I mean, I think our job here is done." You glance in Enzo's direction and can see the absolute outrage on his face as he watches you and Mattheo together.  "I say we go find a broom closet." 

You climb off of Mattheo's lap, and he stands up, wrapping his arm around you as the two of you make your way down the corridor to the nearest broom closet. You can feel your phone buzz in your back pocket, and you pull it out. You have a message from Enzo. 

"There's no way you're about to go fuck Mattheo."

"Actually, yes I am. Have fun with Astoria," you reply before sliding your phone back into your pocket. 

When you get into the broom closet with Mattheo, he presses you against the wall, and you move your arms around his neck again. "Who knew we of all people would be fucking." His lips are on your neck, and you can feel yourself getting wetter the further he works down your chest. 

"This is just a one-time thing. I can't say I'm not curious." He goes to work unbuttoning your school shirt, as you hastily work on his. 

"This is for sure a one-time thing. I can't say I'm not curious either." Mattheo pushes your shirt off of your shoulders. His eyes move to your breasts as he unclips your bra and lets it fall to the floor. "You're so fucking hot it's ridiculous."