Part 12

You straddle Enzo's lap and can feel him get hard underneath you. You move from kissing his lips to kissing his neck, as his hands move from your waist to your ass. 

"You're so fucking beautiful," he says as he moves his hands to your stomach and slides them up your shirt. You pull your shirt over your head, and he unclips your bra, tossing it to the side. He pulls himself up and positions himself so that he's leaning against the headboard of the bed with you in his lap. He takes your boobs in his mouth, teasing your nipples. 

You push his shirt over his head and wrap your arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. You move your hips against him, his bulge rubbing against you. The friction instantly makes you wet. You climb off of him and move to unbuttoning his pants. You pull them off and take his dick in your mouth. He groans in pleasure as you slowly move your fingers around his shaft before taking his entire dick in your mouth. 

"Fuck," he groans, his fingers running through your head as his guides your head on his dick. When he can't handle it anymore, he flips you onto your back and begins kissing down your body. His warm tongue working down your stomach sends chills up your spine, and pleasure begins building up in the pit of your stomach as he kisses your waistband and starts sliding your pants off. 

He pulls your underwear off with your pants, and immediately his head is between your legs. He spreads your legs open, and you moan as his tongue works from the bottom of your pussy to the top before finding your clit. As he works your clit with his tongue, he slides he fingers inside of you, pumping them in and out. You can feel your body tightening wanting to orgasm, and you stop him. 

"Fuck me," you whimper, needing to feel him inside of you. He grins up at you and kisses back up your body before he's on your lips. He wraps your legs around him and slowly slides his dick inside of you. Both of you groan as his dick fills you, and he begins thrusting. The faster he moves, the more the orgasm starts working up within you. 

"You are so fucking tight. It feels so good," he moans, leaning down to kiss you again. As he slows his thrusting, you flip him over on his back and straddle him. You slide his dick back inside of your pussy and begin moving your body against him. As you ride him, his hands find your waist moving your faster.

"Oh my god," you groan, as you grab your boobs moving your body faster with each stroke. 

"Shit I'm going to cum," he groans at the same time the orgasm starts to overtake your body. You can feel your body tighten at the same time Enzo cums inside of you. You collapse on top of him, both of you breathing heavily against each other. 

"Jesus, you are incredible," he whispers in your ear, kissing your neck. You roll your body off of him. You're surprised when he stands up and starts cleaning himself before pulling his clothes back on. 

"You don't want to shower?" you ask, spoiled by Theo and Mattheo taking care of you and Daphne after sex. 

"No, I'm good. You can though. I'll wait for you," he replies, leaning over to kiss you. You feel a twinge of sadness  knowing your favorite part of sex was the sweet moments after the fact, whether that be in the shower or cuddling in the bed. You knew with certainty that Theo and Mattheo would have never allowed you to shower alone, and they would have taken their time to put all their attention on making sure you were taken care of before getting in the bed themselves.

 When you get out of the shower, Enzo is facing away from you already asleep. I guess you wouldn't be cuddling after the fact either. You climb into the bed behind him and end up facing away from him. You'd had such a good night with him, so why did you suddenly feel like shit again? You couldn't stop your thoughts from going to Theo, Mattheo, and Daphne and wondering what they were doing.  You'd finally gotten what you wanted, but did you really? 

(This is the end of this part. Head back over to Tik Tok to chat with me in the comments!)