Part 19

You follow Theo to the fifth floor and walk the corridors until you reach a statue of Boris the Bewildered. Theo looks at the door to its left and says, "pine fresh". Your jaw drops as you take in the bathroom before you.

"Well, I'm starting to reconsider wanting to be a prefect," you say as you walk in. You and Theo walk up to the tub the size of a swimming pool, and immediately start trying to figure out how the hundreds of different taps work.

"How the fuck are we supposed to know how to turn this thing on?" Theo says, completely confused by all the options. 

"Look. Each tap has a different jewel set. I bet that big one in the middle is the actual water, and the rest are different things you can add in like oils, bubbles, etc." You walk over to the big tap and turn it on and water instantly begins shooting out of it. 

You two agree on a temperature tolerable for both of you, and then you start playing with the other taps. By the time you're done, the water is teal blue and flooded with bubbles. The scent of vanilla floods your senses. 

You grin at Theo as you slide your shirt over your head and begin stripping off your clothes. Theo watches you, taking in your naked body before pulling his own clothes off. 

When the two of you step into the water as though you're stepping into a swimming pool, the water is so deep it reaches your shoulders when you stand up. You sign as the heat covers your body, and Theo pulls you over to him, wrapping his arms around you under the water. 

"You are breathtaking," he says, as you wrap your arms around his neck. You press your lips to his, and he deepens the kiss, his tongue finding yours. 

"So what are the odds we get caught in here?" you ask, thinking about what your dad would think. 

Theo grins. "You aren't scare, are you?" 

"Of my father finding us fucking in a bathroom we aren't supposed to be in? No, definitely not," you reply, nerves filling your stomach at the thought. 

"Draco said the teachers don't come in here. The door also shows the bathroom is occupied if someone else uses the password on it while we're in here. We're completely alone. No one is coming in here," Theo reassures you, and you finally relax knowing you have no reason to worry. "You're comfortable now? I don't want you to do anything you aren't comfortable with."

Instead of responding, you pull him in and kiss him, moving your mouth to his neck. You feel his hands trail up your body before grabbing your ass and picking you up in the water. Theo picks you up and places you on the side of the bathtub, spreading your legs open in front of him. Steam fills the room around you as Theo kisses up your wet legs to your inner thighs. He presses his lips to your pussy and slides his tongue between your slit working his way up. 

You moan as he begins working his tongue inside of you, and when he massages your clit with his tongue and slides his fingers inside of you, you can hear your groans echoing off the bathroom walks. You hoped for both of your sakes, there was a silencing charm on this room. 

Theo pulls his fingers out of you and kisses his way up your stomach, pulling you back down in the water with him. This time you guide him to sit on the edge of the tub, and you move between him legs, taking his already hard dick in your hands. The slipperiness from the soaps and oils on your bodies, help you slide your hand up and down his dick with ease. You take him in your mouth, sucking him until the taste of the perfumed water is gone and precum is spilling over in your mouth. 

"Fuck," Theo groans, stopping you. He slides himself back into the water and picks you up, pressing you against the tub wall. With one hand wrapped around his shoulders, you use the other to guide his dick into you. You moan as he begins thrusting, each push sliding you up and down the bathtub wall. The deeper he shoves his dick inside of you, the more you can feel the pleasure working it's way through your body. 

Theo stops thrusting and pulls himself out of you, letting your legs fall back to the ground. He turns your body around so that your leaning over the edge of the tub and slides himself back into your pussy from behind. You both groan, as the new position sends new surges of pleasure throughout your body. He fucks you harder from behind, and the water sloshes around the two of you violently. 

"Oh shit, Theo," you moan loudly, as your orgasm begins to overwhelm your body. He continues thrusting before he thrusts one final times and groans as he cums inside of you.  Immediately the water washes it away. 

Theo pulls himself out of you and wraps him arms around you kissing your neck. You turn yourself to face him and smile at him, his own smile instantly matches yours. "I am so fucking happy to be with you," he says, as you press your lips to his. 

"I'm happy to be with you. I'm sorry it took so long," you answer. He pulls your body into his wrapping his arms tightly around you. 

The two of you get out of the tub and use the bathroom towels to dry yourself off before draining the water and using scourgify to get rid of the water the overflowed on the sides of the tubs. By the time you were done, you'd left the bathroom exactly as you found it. 

"So should we message Daphne and Mattheo?" he says,  as the two of you start making your way back to your dorm. 

"Yes, tell them to meet us there," you grin, excited to finally be with everyone together. 

(Head back to TikTok (riddlechronicles) to finish out this part :D)