Part 18

You drag Mattheo into your dorm and the two of you are instantly all over each other. You throw your bag on the floor, and he picks you up and carries you to the bed. 

"I've been thinking about fucking you since the astronomy tower," Mattheo says against your neck, already pushing your shirt up. 

"I'm going to pretend I haven't been thinking about it too since I've been in a relationship," you say, pulling his shirt off. He grins down at you and kisses you hard, his tongue finding yours. 

He moves his mouth to your body, kissing your chest before sliding his hand under your bra. "I'm just going to pretend the two months you were in a relationship don't actually exist. Better yet, I'm just going to pretend Enzo doesn't exist." 

"Honestly, same." As he pulls your bra off, he takes your boob in his mouth, moving back and forth between the two, taking time to playing with both of your nipples. You flip him so that he's laying on the bed and slide your own pants off before working on his. Once you've pulled his pants off, you turn your back, and he immediately grabs your ass and pulls you to straddle his face, knowing what you were trying to do. 

You position yourself so that you pussy is over his face, and then lean over and take his dick in your hand. You slowly stroke his dick building up the pleasure before taking it in your mouth. You take your time sucking him and playing with his tip with your tongue only stopping to moan, as he finger-fucks you and plays with your clit with his tongue. 

"Oh, fuck. If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum right now," Mattheo says, pulling his mouth off of you. 

"We can't have that, can we?" you say, turning your body around so that your facing him. You watch him groan, as you slide his dick into your pussy and begin moving against your body against him. You moan feeling the pleasure build up in your body as well and begin moving harder against him, wanting to orgasm. 

"Shit," Mattheo moans, unable to keep up with your feralness. You feel him cum inside of you at the same time you reach an orgasm. You pull yourself off of him gently and lean down to kiss him, your lips moving to his neck. 

"Fuck, baby. I think we're going to take this to the shower since you can't seem to get enough," he teases, wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"The shower, huh," you say, curious.

"Let me go get it started real quick." You follow him into the bathroom and step into the shower, allowing the hot water to flow all over your body. Mattheo moves in with you and wraps his arms around your wet body, kissing you deeply. As the water pours over the top of the two of you, he kisses down your body until he's at your pussy. 

He starts licking you again, this time more aggressively than before, and the feeling of the hot water hitting you mixed with his tongue sends surges of pleasure throughout your body. He slides his fingers inside of you and moves them in and out of you. You can hear your moans echoing off the shower walls as he pushes you towards a climax. He stands up right before your finished, and you can feel him hard against your leg again. 

You turn around, and he slides his dick back into your pussy from behind and starts thrusting. You hold yourself up against the slippery shower wall, as he grabs your hips and fucks you hard. 

"Fuck, I'm going to cum again," you say, already feeling the pleasure take over your body as he continues to move inside of you. Feeling you tightening around him, he groans and slows himself. He pulls himself out of you, and you get on your knees, the tile of the shower pressing lines into your skin. 

You take his dick in your mouth and suck him, moving your hand up and down his shaft. After a few minutes, you feel him twitch in your mouth before releasing, cum dripping down your mouth and onto the shower floor before being washed down the drain. 

You stand back up, wrapping your arms around Mattheo, a grin plastered on your face. 

"Hmm, what are you so happy about," he murmurs, kissing you gently. 

"I'm just happy to be here with you," you reply. The two of you finish showering off, and he wraps you in his arms before turning on a movie. 

"So I take it you still need to tell Theo?" Mattheo asks, not paying attention to what's on in the movie. 

"I'm going to ask him on a date tomorrow. I just felt like I should spend time with each of you before we all become one big thing," you tell him honestly.

He's silent for a moment. "I'm glad you did. I'm glad I got this moment with you, but I'm also excited for all of us to be together officially."

"So am I."