Part 3

"What the fuck?"  you say as you get pulled into the changing rooms unexpectedly. 

"Shh, it's just me," Enzo tells you pressing you up against the wall. You glance around the changing room and see it's empty other than the two of you. Your heart speeds up a little being in this close of a proximity to him. 

"Are you not worried Astoria is going to walk in here?" You say, raising your eyebrow at him.

He leans over you, holding himself up against the wall as he looks down at you, a playful look in his eyes. "She's in the stands with her friends." 

"So what? You think you're just going to pull me in here, and we're going to fuck?" You meet his eyes and quickly realize you're about to have a hard time restraining yourself. 

"I just want to talk." His face close enough to yours, you could move an inch and kiss him. 

"We have talked plenty." 

"I want to know why you don't want to touch me. You've always wanted to touch me," He leans his body in closer to you, and you put your hand on his chest, holding him at bay. 

"I do want to touch you. It doesn't mean I should." You realize you shouldn't have said that as soon as the arrogant grin shows up on his face. "Let's be real. The minute I let you fuck me, you're throwing me to the wayside again like you always do. It's not worth it."

"That's not true. I care about you." He says, a smirk still playing on his lips.

"That's a lie. If you did, you wouldn't have started seeing Astoria to begin with." You can feel yourself getting frustrated by the situation all over again.

"How many times can I say sorry? I didn't mean to hurt you." He gives you puppy eyes, and you nearly fold but remember what Mattheo said. 

He puts his hand on your cheek, looking you in the eyes. He starts to lean in to kiss you, but you slide your hand over his mouth, blocking the kiss. "You should go kiss Astoria," you say moving yourself out from under him and starting to walk away. He grabs your arm, spinning you back to him so that you're under him and against the wall again. 

"I want to kiss you, and I think you want me to kiss you too."  He waits about five seconds for you to protest, and when you don't, his lips are on yours. You wrap your arms around his neck on instinct, and he picks you up and brings you to one of the changing room benches. He sits down straddling the bench with you still on his lap, his tongue crashing against yours desperately. His hands move up your shirt as his mouth moves to your neck, and you moan softly as he slides his hand under your bra and starts teasing your nipple with his fingers. 

He presses his erection between your legs, and you want nothing more than to fuck him right there. 

"Let me just go get Enzo." Astoria's voice trails into the changing room from behind you. You and Enzo instantly pull away from each other looking at each other with wide eyes. You smile teasingly as you adjust your shirt and turn to walk out. He raises his eyebrow at you, his erection still visible. 

You turn towards the exit as she's walking in, and she looks between you and Enzo first in shock and then anger. Before she can say anything to you, you leave her and Enzo in the changing room. You can hear her yelling at Enzo behind you as you make your way to Theo and Daphne. 

Toxic Tension Text Story Spicy Scenesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें